Aragorn's POV

I was in the throne room with Caladwen at my side.Faith and Théodred were standing next to Gandalf, holding hands.Gimli sitting on a chair, Legolas standing near me and Caladwen.Éomer and Amara leaning on a piller arms wrapped around each other.Gandalf is walking around.

Gandalf: "Frodo has passed beyond my sight.The darkness is deepening."

Me: "If Sauron had the Ring,we would know it."

Gandalf: "It's only a matter of time.He has suffered a defeat, yes..but behind the walls of Mordor,our enemy is regrouping."

Gimli: "Let him stay there.Let him rot! Why should we care?"

Caladwen: "Because 10,000 Orcs now stand between Frodo and Mount Doom."

Gandalf: "I've sent him to his death."

Caladwen: "No.There is still hope for Frodo."

Me: "He needs time and safe passage across the plains of Gorgoroth."

Caladwen: "We can give him that."

Théodred: "How?"

Caladwen: "Draw out Sauron's armies."

Me: "Empty his lands.Then we gather our full strength and march on the Black Gate."

Éomer: "We cannot achieve victory through strength of arms."

Caladwen: "Not for ourselves."

Me: "But we can give Frodo his chance if we keep Sauron's Eye fixed upon us.Keep him blind to all else that moves."

Amara: "A diversion."

Gandalf: "Sauron will suspect a trap.He will not take the bait."

Gimli: "Certainty of death..small chance of success..what are we waiting for?"

.........

I was getting ready when Caladwen came up to me.

Caladwen: "I think, I just found my favorite armor on you."

I chuckled.

Me: "Please tell me,that your staying here?"

Caladwen: "No,Greener is taking me near the cliff next to you."

Me: "Atleast you and our baby will be safe."

Caladwen: "I know."

She kissed me and then put my hair up.

Caladwen: "Good luck,my love."

I smiled then road with the army,with me up front.

.......

We get to the gate and waited.

Pippen: "Were are they?"

I smirked and went forward along with Gandalf,Legolas,Éomer, Théodred,Faith and Amara.

Me: "Let the Lord of the Black Land come forth!Let justice be done upon him!"

The doors open and an army starts coming out.

Me: "Fall back! Fall back!"

We run to our side and saw them stepping back.

Me: "Hold your ground!Hold your ground!"

I quickly turned to the others.

Me: "Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers! I see in your eyes..the same fear that would take the heart of me.A day may come when the courage of Men fails..when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship.But it is not this day.An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of Men comes crashing down.But it is not this day.This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth..I bid you stand, Men of the West!"

They all took out their swords while I faced the gate.We were surrounded.

Gimli: "Never thought I'd die fighting side by side with an Elf."

Legolas: "What about side by side with a friend?"

Gimli: "Aye.I could do that."

I stood there with my sword and I looked at them.

Me: "For Frodo."

Then I started charging at the orcs.The rest followed.

......

(During the battle)

I was fighting when I saw some giant Eagles, fighting as well.I was pushed down and a giant foot was on me but I stabbed it with my knife.But when I stood up I saw the tower fall,we all cheered.But stopped when we saw the mountain explode.