The Great Creature's

*Caladwen's POV*

I road Starfax until I came to a secret gate that only I can see.It's gate glowed in the night with it asking me to speak my name.

Me: "Caladwen Almárëa!"

The gate opened and I ran in.I looked around and saw all the rare creature's.I saw Griffin's,Basilisk's,Phoenix's,Golden Fleece's,Winged Unicorn's,Pegasus's,Minotaur's,Centaur's and two of the rarest Dragon's.The Three headed dragon and the Earth dragon his name is Greener.I know strange name but he picked it,a centaur come's to me.

Centaur: "What is it,my lady?"

Me: "I need your help,all of your help!"

Minotaur: "With what,my lady?"

Me: "Isengard is on it's way to attack Rohan! In Helm's Deep! The twin Ring of mine is back! I need your help to save them! I will not make you go! It must be of your own free will! I don't want the children to go!"

Greener: "I am with you,my lady!"

One head of the other dragon: "Us too!"

I looked around hearing all of them cheer.Lady Caladwen?! ??.Treebeard? I thought.Yes,the Hobbits think that us trees should fight back.We are near Isengard now,and I see some of our friends are gone! he thought to me.Take Isengard down!I believe in all of you! I thought to him.We will take it down! he thought.I looked around me but my ring told me thousands of Orcs are on their way to Helm's Deep.

Me: "We must Hurry! Orcs are on their way!"

They all got into marching order, I looked at Starfax.

Me: "Go now.Wait until I call on you again.Be safe."

He nodded then ran,while I got on Greener's back.I looked and saw my General Amara,she is the only one that is half elf-half human.

Me: "Amara!"

She looks at me.

Me: "Lead them to Helm's Deep! You know the way!"

Amara: "Yes!My Lady!"

Greener took off and flew while I contacted Gandalf.Gandalf!I am on my way with all of the rarest creature's I thought.Good, I found Éomer.We are on our way to Helm's Deep as well he thought,Ok but look out for me because I am on the Earth dragon and Amara is leading the rest there I thought.I will be on the look out he thought.