Victory! To Isengard!

*Aragorn's POV*

The battle is over in Helms Deep and we came out victorious.I am running threw the hall to were my love rest.When I see her, she is up and walking around smiling.I smiled and picked her up then kissed her.

Me: "We did it love."

Caladwen: "Yes,but it's not over yet.Come my love,Sauron awaits us."

Me: "Let me guess,we are going to his kingdom?"

She smiles at me,Your hiding something I thought to her, Well you will just have to find out later she thought to me.We walked down the halls holding hands.

Caladwen: "Did we lose any children?"

Me: "No, you're friend Greener protected them great.We didn't lose any light warriors or any of the creatures that came to help."

Caladwen: "That's good."

Me: "Amara and Éomer seems to have fallen for each other.Along with Théodred and Faith."

She smiles.

Caladwen: "I had a feeling that they would."

We got to the others with Gandalf smiling at my love.

Gandalf: "How are you feeling, my dear?"

Caladwen: "Better."

He hugged her.

Gandalf: "I'm so proud to have a partner as great as you."

Caladwen: "And I you Gandalf."

He smiled then got Starfax for her.

Gandalf: "It's time."

.........

*Caladwen's POV*

We stopped at the hill near Isengard.

Gandalf: "Sauron's wrath will be terrible,his retribution swift.The battle of Helm's Deep is over.The battle for Middle-earth is about to begin.All our hopes now lie with two little Hobbits somewhere in the wilderness."

We road threw the forest.Treebeard, can you hear me? I thought,Yes Lady Caladwen he thought.Are Merry and Pippen safe? Did you succeed in taking down Isengard? Are any of you hurt? I thought,I know I sound like a worried mother but I always did think of all the Ents as my sons and daughters.They are safe as well as us all.We did succeed in taking down Isengard and got revenge for our friends.None of us are hurt he thought.That's good, we are near so look out for us I thought.Of course he thought,it took us all a couple of minutes but when we got to the gates of Isengard I smiled.I saw Merry and Pippen sitting down and smoking their pips.