The Draken.

We walked until we reach the wall of Moria.Frodos foot dropped into the water but he quickly pulled it out and ran straight to me.I smiled when he took my hand,I felt like his mother.We stopped and watched as Gandalf was looking for the door.The door showed its self as the moon showed.

Gandalf: "It reads,"The Doors of Durin,Lord of Moria.Speak,friend,and enter."

Merry: "What do you suppose that means?"

Gandalf: "It's simple.If you are a friend,you speak the password and the doors will open."

I took a seat because I knew it would be awhile before he figured it out.I knew what you had to do to get it in.Aragorn took a seat next to me and so did Frodo.Aragorn whispered to me.

Aragorn: "You already know how to get in,don't you?"

I smiled and nodded my head yes.

Me: "I figured we could use a little break."

I looked down and saw Frodo looking nervous.

Me: "What's wrong,dear?"

Frodo: "Can I call you mom? Because I-I never knew my m-mom and I feel like I have a mother and son c-connection with you."

Me and Aragorn smiled at him.

Me: "I would love it if you called me mom."

He smiled and hugged me.

.......

An hour has passed and Aragorn just stopped Merry and Pippen from throwing rocks in the water.

Aragorn: "Do not disturb the water."

Me: "Alright breaks over."

I whispered in Frodo's ear.

Me: "Frodo look at the words,what is one of the things that me and your uncle Bilbo always did on the journey of the Misty Mountains."

Frodo: "It's a riddle?"

I gave him a smile and winked at him.

Frodo: "Its a riddle!"Speak'friend'and enter.".What's the Elvish word for "friend"?

Me: "Mellon."

The doors opened as I said that word.My ring glowed saying watch the water,I stood close to Frodo and looked back at the water.

Gimli: "Soon,Godmother and Master Elf, you will enjoy the fabled hospitality of the Dwarve's.Roaring fires, malt beer, ripe meat off the bone!"

Gandalf made his staff light up.

Gimli: "This,my friend,is the home of my cousin Balin.And they call it a mine.A mine!"

Boromir: "This is no mine.It's a tomb."

I looked around and saw skeletons around us.

Gimli: "No, No!"

Legolas pulled out a arrow.

Legolas: "Goblins."

We all took out our weapons but then I felt something slimy wrap its self around me and Frodo.We fell down and was being pulled to the water.

Merry and Pippen: "Frodo!  Caladwen!"

Frodo: "Help!"

Sam: "Strider!"

......

*Aragorns POV*

I turned around when I heard my name.

Caladwen and Frodo: "Help!

Sam: "Get off them!"

The hobbits were trying to grab Caladwen and Frodo away from the water.

Caladwen: "Aragorn!"

My eyes widen when I saw a tantikel throw three Hobbits back into the mine.But it grabbed Frodo and Caladwen,she was holding onto Frodo trying to get it off of them.It lefted them into the air.Me and Boromir were trying to get to them, Legolas was shooting at it.

........

*Frodos POV*

I held onto my mom while she held me.I saw the head of the creature that had us.It opened it's mouth and started lowing us in.

Me: "No!"

Mom: "Hold on tight!"

I did as she said and saw her left hand started to glow red,she put her hand on the tantikel that held.The creature squealed and threw us into the mine.I looked and saw mom passed out.

Me: "Mom? Gandalf!"

We all ran into the mines and it caved in before the creature came back.Aragorn came right to my moms side.

Me: "Why is she not waking up?"

Gandalf: "That spell she did took alot of energy out of her,mainly because she was upside down.She'll be alright."

Aragorn picked her up.

Gandalf: "But now we no choice,but to pass threw the mine.Be on your guard.There are older and fouler things than Orcs in the deep places of the world."