Rohan!

*Caladwen's POV*

We stopped in front of Edoras.

Gandalf: "Edoras and the Golden Hall of Meduseld."

I held onto my fiances hand while listening to Gandalf.

Gandalf: "There dwells Théoden, King of Rohan whose mind is overthrown.Saruman's hold over King Théoden is now very strong.Be careful on what you say.Do not look for welcome here."

We started to ride into Rohan.We go inside and threw the city.

Gimli: "You'd fined much more cheer in a graveyard."

We walked up the stairs and the guards come out.

Guard: "I cannot allow you before Théoden King so armed,Gandalf Greyhame.By order of Grima Wormtongue."

I could since a life force fadding inside.Someone needs my healing power.I saw Gandalf nod to us but little did they know that while Gandalf deals with Théoden I will sneak away to heal his son.

Guard: "Your staff."

Gandalf: "You would not part an old man from his walking stick."

He nods then leads us in.Walking stick? Really? You hang around me to much Gandalf I thought to him.Well you did rub off on me a little bit he thought to me.He looks at me and winks.We walk in and when nobody was looking I made a copy of myself then went look for his sons room.

.......

I saw a door opened and saw a man laying on the bed in pain.I shut the door then walked up to him.

???: "Who..are..you?"

Me: "I am Caladwen the Gold and I have come to heal you.Now close your eyes young Théodred."

He closed his eyes and I put my right hand on his forehead and started using my healing power on him.My hand had a golden glow around it.It took a couple of seconds to heal him but when I was done he gasped.I smiled then stood up while he sat up and looked for any wounds.He looked shocked as he found none.

YT: "Thank you,my lady."

Me: "Your welcome.Now you might want to come with me,for I feel the darkness that held your father is gone now."

He nods and walks behind me,when we came near the door we heard the King say.

Théoden: "Were is young Théodred,were is my son?"

???: "Oh."

Me: "No need to fret,he is right here."

I stepped aside and let the prince walk into the room.Everyone was confused except for Gandalf,because there was two of me.The fake me smiled and disappeared.

Gandalf: I forgot to tell about her powers.Making copys of herself and healing is just some of her small powers.

I smiled watching father and son but then the King turnes to me and smiles.

Théoden: "Caladwen?Is that really you?"

Me: "Hello,Théoden."

He laughs and hugs me.

Théoden: "Thank you,for healing my son."

Me: "It was no problem."

I walked over to Aragorn and grab his hand making him smile.