Caladwen's POV

I already sent the Eagles to help but when I saw the mountain explode,I knew in my heart that they were both still alive. An Eagle carried me on it's back looking for Frodo and Sam,with Gandalf right next to me.When we found them on a big rock Gandalf took Sam while I took Frodo.

.........

(In Rivendell)

I was waiting for Frodo to wake up with everyone else

I was waiting for Frodo to wake up with everyone else.I hugged Sam when he woke up and he was so excited when I told him that me and Aragorn are going to have a baby.I saw Merry and Pippen run into Frodo's room happy along with everyone else.Aragorn came back for me.

Aragorn: "He wants to see his mother."

I smiled and took his hand and walked into the room.

Frodo: "Mom!"

I smiled real big and opened my arms, which he gladly ran into.

Me: "I'm so proud of you.And I know your brother or sister will be proud of you too."

He looked at me and smiled.

Frodo: "You mean your-"

I laughed and nodded my head yes.

.......

Night time came and I stayed with Frodo for the night.He woke up from a nightmare.

Frodo: "Mom, will I ever get these nightmares to go away?"

Me: "You will when you drink this."

I handed him the potion from under the mountain.

Me: "I made it, it takes away ones nightmares and wants of an evil object."

Frodo: "So I won't dream of the eye, the Ring or want or care about it anymore?"

I smiled.

Me: "That's right."

He happily drank it and fell fast asleep and he did not have one nightmare.

............

(At Gondor)

I stood next to Aragorn wearing a white dress

I stood next to Aragorn wearing a white dress.Today we were being crowned King and Queen of Gondor.We knelt down while Gandalf put our crowns on our heads.

Gandalf: "Now come the days of the King and Queen.May they be blessed."

We stood and faced the people,who started cheering and clapping.

Aragorn: "This day does not belong to one man..but to all."

Me: "Let us together rebuild this world that we may share in the days of peace."

All clapped and the petals from the great tree falls for us.We start walking after Aragorn sang his song.I held onto Aragorn's arm, I saw Faramir and Éowyn together.Éomer and Amara bowed,along with Théodred and Faith.We stopped when we saw Legolas, we smiled at him.

Aragorn: "Thank you."

I hugged him and said thank you too.

Legolas: "Someone is here to see you."

I looked behind him and saw my Godfather smiling at me.I ran and hugged him,Aragorn and him smiled at each other.I squealed when Aragorn pulled me to him and kissed me.After that we stopped in front of the Hobbits,and they bowed.

Aragorn: "My friends,you bow to no one."

We bowed to them along with everyone else.That is the day Aragorn and I got married as well.