Caladwen Is Back

*Aragorn's POV*

We were standing there waiting for the Orcs to come when we heard a horn.

Legolas: "Another horn that doesn't belong to orcs."

We heard it again but it was coming from above us, we looked and saw a green dragon flying around.

Théoden: "That maybe the dragon Caladwen was talking about.Hold your fire!"

We watched as someone jumped down from the dragon's back.

Soldier: "IT'S THE LADY OF PURITY!"

Théoden: "Open the gate's!"

We all ran down the steps and saw Caladwen come in.We all stopped when the dragon spoke.

Dragon: "My lady,I can not fit threw this gate."

She giggled.

Caladwen: "Oh,Greener.I love you but you can be a goof some times.Fly over!"

He started flapping his wings.

Caladwen: "I SUGGEST THAT THOSE WHO DON'T WANT TO GET STEPPED ON, SHOULD MOVE!"

Everyone got out of the way and in came the dragon.It took a seat.

Legolas: "Remarkable!"

Me: "Wow."

Gimli: "He don't eat people,do he?"

Dragon: "Yuck! I am going to stick with plants,thank you very much."

Caladwen smiles.

Caladwen: "Théoden meet Greener,the last Earth dragon.Greener this is Théoden the King of Rohan,and his son Théodred.If I am not around then he will be giving you orders."

The dragon bowed his head.

Caladwen: "He can't take down all of them but he will bring down most of them."

Théoden: "Thank you."

Théodred: "Father said there would be more."

Caladwen: "They are on their way,Greener is the only one that can fly fast.You guy's can talk if you want don't be afraid.I meanly want him to protect the children."

Théoden: "You read my mind.ALL CHILDREN STAY CLOSE TO THE DRAGON,HE WILL PROTECT YOU!"

While they got the children together I took Caladwen's hand and pulled her into a dark spot.There I kissed her lips that I missed so much.

Me: "I missed you."

Caladwen: "I missed you too.Now I have a Light Worries to call apon."