Seeing Two Hobbits

(Still Caladwen's pov)

We stopped our horses and watched Merry stand up and Pippen laugh.

Merry: "Welcome,my lords and my laddies to Isengard!"

I tried to hold in my laughter at all their shocked faces.Aragorn smiles at them.

Gimli: "You young rascals! A merry hunt you've led us on...and now we find you feasting and...and smoking!"

I giggled in between Aragorn and Gandalf,I held onto Aragorn's hand.

Pippen: "We are sitting on a field of victory enjoying a few well-earned comforts.The salted pork is particularly good."

Gimli: "Salted pork?"

Gandalf shakes his head.

Gandalf: "Hobbits."

Merry: "We're under orders from Treebeard..who's taken over management of Isengard."

I smirked at what they said,we stopped in front of them.Aragorn took Pippen and I had Merry,then road into Isengard.I smiled when I saw Treebeard coming towards us.

Treebeard: "Young Master Gandalf and My Lady Caladwen.I'm glad you've come.Wood and water, stock and stone I can master.But there is a wizard to manage here locked in his tower."

Me: "And there Saruman must remain under your gard, Treebeard."

Treebeard: "Of course my lady, another order I will make sure to follow."

Gandalf: "Another?"

I looked at Treebeard and smiled then nodded.

Treebeard: "When I found out about my friends I contacted Lady Caladwen.She told me took take Isengard down and avange our friends.And that we did."

Everybody looked at me which caused me to laugh.

Gandalf: "You little sneak."

Me: "What? Isengard had no gards, and killed some of Ents that are all considered as my sons and daughters.You try feeling their pain like I do, it's horrible."

Gimli: "Well, let's just have his head and be done with it."

Gandalf: "No.He has no power anymore."

Treebeard: "The filth of Saruman..is washing away.Trees will come back to live here."

My ring glowed and told me to get Pippen.I quickly looked at Pippen who got off of Aragorn's horse and picked up a black ball.I got down and took a big peace of cloth.

Me: "Give it here, dear."

He seemed hesitant but placed it in the cloth.I wrapped it up then looked at Gandalf and handed it to him.