Council Meeting 2

Gandalf: "Aragorn is right.We cannot use it."

Elrond: "You have only one choice.The Ring must be destroyed."

I heard my rings twin started whispering and I saw that Frodo heard it too.

Gimli: "What are we waiting for?"

Gimli got up and tried to destroy the Ring with his hammer but the Ring didn't have a scratch on it.Gimli flew back and Frodo jumped in my arms.I looked at Gandalf and we knew that it has started to infect him as well.

Elrond: "The Ring cannot be destroyed,Gimli son of Glóin..by any craft that we here possess.The Ring was made in the fires of Mount Doom.Only there can it be unmade.It must be taken deep into Mordor and cast back into the fiery chasm from whence it came...One of you must do this."

Man: "Why not The Lady Of Purity,she isn't infected by the Ring."

Elrond: "She can not carry it because she is to pure.As soon as the Ring touch's her skin,it will burn her."

Everyone gasp.

Elrond: "Someone else must carry it."

Boromir: "One does not simply walk into Mordor.It's Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs.There is evil there that does not sleep.The Great Eye is ever-watchful.It is a barren wasteland..riddled with fire, and ash and dust.The very air you breathe is a poisonous fume.Not with 10,000 men could you do this.It is folly."

Legolas: "Have you heard nothing Lord Elrond has said?The Ring must be destroyed."

Gimli: "And I suppose you think you're the one to do it?"

Boromir: "And if we fail, what then? What happens when Sauron takes back what is his?"

Gimli: "I will be dead before I see the Ring in the hands of an Elf!"

I don't mean you my lady he thought to me. 

I gave him a slit nod.Everyone gets up and starts arguing.I looked at Frodo and I speak to him in my mind.What is wrong Frodo? I thought to him.He looks at me, I want to be the one to take it.But I am to scared to say it out loud he thought.I am here and I shall be with you on this journey I thought,he gave me a little smile.I nod my head giving him some courage, he stands up.

Frodo: "I will take it!"

I stand up next to Frodo and watch as everyone is still arguing.I made the wind blow hard around us and shout.

Me: "SILENCE!!"

Everyone stops arguing and stopped the wind from blowing everyone away.

Me: "Frodo has something to say."

Frodo: "I will take the Ring to Mordor.Though..I do not know the way."

Me: "And I will not let you carry this burden by yourself.You have my powers."

I kissed his head while he smiles at me.I stand right behind him and looked at Gandalf.

Gandalf: "I will help you bear this burden,Frodo Baggins..as long as it is yours to bear."

Then I look at Aragorn who stands up.

Aragorn: "If by my life or death I can protect you..I will."

He walks over and kneels in front of Frodo.

Aragorn: "You have my sword."

Me and Gandalf look at my Haru who is trying to hide a smile.

Legolas: "And you have my bow."

I look at Gimli smirking because I know he wants to go.

Gimli: "And my ax."

I see Legolas roll his eyes.I look at Gandalf and thought Well this should be a fun adventure.He just smirks and smiles when he sees me and Aragorn holding hands.

Boromir: "You carry the fates of us all, little one.If this indeed the will of the Council, then Gondor will see it done."

My ring glowed and told me that we had little spys watching us.I started smirking.

Aragorn: "And what are you smirking at?"

Me: "You will see in 3.2.1."

Sam comes running out of the bushes and stands next to Frodo.

Sam: "Frodo's not going anywhere without me."

Elrond: "It is hardly possible to separate you even when he is summoned to a secret Council and you are not."

Me: "Oh, we have more coming."

I smiled when I see Merry and Pipen run out.

Merry: "We're coming too!"

I tried to hold in my laugh.

Merry: "You'll have to send us home tied up in a sack to stop us."

Pippen: "Anyway, you need people of intelligence on this sort of..mission.Quest.Thing."

Merry: "Well, that rules you out Pip."

I giggled at that comment and put a hand over my mouth.Aragorn smiles at me.

Elrond: "Ten companies.So be it.You shall be the Fellowship of the Ring."

Pipen: "Great, were are we going?"

I smiled at Frodo who looked up at me smiling.