King's Decision

*Caladwen's POV*

Théoden is finally himself again,Théodred is glad to be back on his feet again,Éowyn is happy to have both her cousin and uncle back.I have noticed her giving Aragorn that dreamy look,but I don't mind because I know I wouldn't lose him.Meanly because he doesn't notice and on how much he loves me.I am wearing a gold silk gown with a golden crown.

I walked in the great hall were the others are talking to the king

I walked in the great hall were the others are talking to the king.I saw two children eating and talking to Éowyn.

Éowyn: "They had no warning.They were unarmed.Now the Wild Men are moving through the Westfold, burning as they go.Rick, cot and tree."

I walked over to were Aragorn,Legolas and Gimli were.I placed a hand on Aragorn's shoulder while looking at the children who were looking at me smiling shy smiles.I smiled back at them and waved at them.The little girl looked at Éowyn and spoke.

Little Girl: "Where is Mama?"

Éowyn: "Shhh."

Gandalf: "This is but a taste of the terror that Saruman will unleash.All the more potent for he is driven now by fear of Sauron.Ride out and meet him head on.Draw him away from your women and children.You must fight."

Aragorn: "You have 2000 good men riding north as we speak.Éomer is loyal to you.His men will return and fight for their king."

Théoden: "They will be 300 leagues from here by now."

I was trying to think of some ideas I looked at Gandalf.Gandalf,I have an idea of some creatures that will help,if I ask them to I thought to him.He looked at me and smiled,then he told me that I should talk to the king alone.I started to think of all the creature's that I have meet, while they talk.After a couple of minutes I heard Gandalf ask him,what his the kings decision.

Théoden: "We go to Helm's Deep."

Everyone started walking around but I stayed back and talked to him.

Théoden: "Yes,my dear."

Me: "If it will help us in battle when it comes,I know some great creature's that will help us fight."

Théoden: "What type of creatures?"

I smiled.

Me: "I know a earth dragon that will help,all he eats is plant's.Some Phoenix's,good trolls,and I know how to call on the ancient Light Worries."

Théoden: "Really?"

Me: "Yes.It's a good thing that they don't live far from here."

Théoden: "We need all the help we can."

Me: "I will call the Light Worries before I leave.I will meet you at Helm's Deep."

Théoden: "Are you sure? You can always come with us and then call on them.We can pick up your friends on the way."

Me: "Alright,but don't be scared because of what they look like.All are very gentle."

I kissed his cheek then walked to get Starfax ready.

.........

I saw Gandalf coming out of the stables but stopped and looked at me.

Gandalf: "Did he take the help?"

Me: "Yes,but I am traveling with them,but we are picking up our friends on the way.Then when we have a fight I will call on The Light Worries."

Gandalf: "My dear,that will take most of your energy away."

Me: "I know but I'll be up for our victory celebration."

We smiled at each other.

Me: "You must go now."

Gandalf: "Stay safe."

Me: "You too."

He road off until I couldn't see him, when I walked to the stables I saw Aragorn with Starfax.

Aragorn: "What did you and Théoden talk about?"

Me: "I told him that I know some great creature's that will be willing to help us and that when we need to.I would call upon The Light Worries for help."

Aragorn: "Always wanting to help."

He gave me a smile then pulled me into a kiss.

........

We walked back into the castle and I saw Éowyn with a sword.I looked at Aragorn and smiled.I pulled out one of my twin silver swords,he smirked.I walked over to Éowyn and lefted it up when she whipped around with it.She looked at me with a surprised look.

Me: "You have some skills with a blade."

Éowyn: "Women of this country learned long ago:Those without swords can still die upon them.I fear neither death nor pain."

I smiled when I felt arms go around my waist.

Aragorn: "She sounds like you,my love."

I smiled then kissed his cheek,then I turned back to her.

Me: "What do you fear,my lady?"

She looks at me.

Éowyn: "A cage.To stay behind bars until use and old age accept them.And all chance of valor has gone beyond recall or desire."

Aragorn: "You're a daughter of kings...a sheildmaiden of Rohan."

Me: "We do not think that would be your fate."

We walked away.