Council Meeting 1

It was morning and today is the day of the council meeting for the ring.I am wearing a light pink dress and shoes to match.Elrond wants me to wear one of my crowns,so I put on a silver crown.

Elrond wants me to wear one of my crowns,so I put on a silver crown

I started walking down the hall to the meeting place.I saw Frodo around the halls.

Me: "Are you lost,my dear Frodo?"

He smiled when he saw it was me.

Frodo: "Yes, I can't find the meeting place."

Me: "Well it is a good thing that I am here because I am also going there."

I held out my hand.

Me: "Would you like to walk with me?"

Frodo: "I would love too."

He smiled and took my hand,then we started walking to the place that held the meeting.When I got there with Frodo, my Haru came up to me and hugged me.

Elrond: "Look and you might see some old faces once again.

I looked around and saw Legolas from Mirkwood and Golín one of my old dwarf friends.Golín looked at me and smiled.

Me: "Golín! My dear friend."

I hugged him and we laughed.

Golín: "Ah, it's good to see you to lassi."

Me: "How is my darling godson?"

Golín: "Oh, you won't even recognize him."

He brought a young dwarf next to him.

Golín: "This is Gimli.Gimli do you remember that I told you that you had an elf for a godmother?"

Gimli: "Yes."

Golín: "Well this is her, Gimli meet you're godmother.Caladwen Almárëa, The Lady Of Purity."

I smiled at him while a smile turned on his shocked face.

Gimli: "Me godmother is The Lady Of Purity."

Me and Golín laughed.Gimli hugged me.I looked at my Haru who was smiling at us,I saw him gesturing me to take my seat.

Me: "I will talk to you both after the meeting."

I kissed both of them on their heads, then I took my seat.Frodo was in between me and Aragorn.

Elrond: "Strangers from distant lands, friends of old...you've been summoned here to answer the threat of Mordor..Middle-earth stands upon the brink of destruction.None can escape it.You will unite, or you will fall.Each race is bound to this fate, this one doom."

He looks at Frodo.

Elrond: "Bring forth the Ring, Frodo."

Frodo looked at me nervous.I smiled at him and gave him a little nod yes.He got up and placed the Ring on the stone.He then walked back to his seat, I wrapped my arm around him.

???: "So it is true."

Man: "The doom of Man."

???: "It is a gift."

Here we go! I thought,my ring knows all the names that are in this meeting.And it was Boromir from Gondor who is the most infected by the Ring.My ring keeps telling me to keep a watchful eye on him.

Boromir: "A gift to the foes of Mordor.Why not use this Ring?"

I looked at Gandalf why Boromir was talking.Gandalf can you hear me? I thought to him.Yes, my dear.What is it you want to say he thought.My ring keeps telling me to keep a watchful eye on Boromir, for he is more infected by my rings twin I thought to him.And keep an eye on him we shall he thought.

Aragorn: "You cannot wield it.None of us can.The One Ring answers to Sauron alone.It has no other master."

Boromir: "And what would a Ranger know of this matter?"

Before I could even speak Legolas beat me to it.

Legolas: "This is no mere Ranger.He is Aragorn, son of Arathorn.You owe him your allegiance."

Frodo looked up at me shocked while I smiled and put my hand on Aragorn's shoulder.Boromir looks at Aragorn and then looks at me.

Boromir: "Aragorn.This is Isildur's heir?"

Legolas: "And heir to the throne of Gondor."

Me: "Yes, I find him quit attractive."

I saw Elrond and Gandalf smirk at me.

Boromir: "And you are?"

Legolas: "She is Caladwen, The Lady Of Purity.Show her some respect."

Aragorn: "Havo dad, Legolas. (Sit down,Legolas.)"

He sits down.Boromir looks at Aragorn.

Boromir: "Gondor has no king.Gondor needs no king."