The Sword And Under The Mountain.

*Caladwen's pov*

My ring told me that my Godfather is here,I quietly walked of our tent were I left a sleeping Aragorn.I walked to the horse with him on it with Théoden beside me.

Théoden: "Who are you?"

I smiled.

Me: "He is my Godfather."

He took his hood down.

Théoden: "Lord Elrond,from Rivendell."

He bowed then got of his horse.

Elrond: "I must speek to Aragorn."

Théoden: "You may wait in my tent."

We went into the tent and waited for Aragorn.When finally came I stood up along with Elrond.

Théoden: "I take my leave."

He walked out,Aragorn looked at me in relief which got me confused.But then looked at my Godfather and bowed.

Aragorn: "My lord Elrond."

I took a seat while they talked but I looked up when I heard Aragorn say there are none.

Me: "There are those who dwell in the mountain."

Elrond: "Correct."

Aragorn: "Murderers..traitors.You would call upon them to fight? They believe in nothing.They answer to no one."

Me: "They will answer to the king of Gondor."

I gave my Godfather a nod and he takes out the remade sword.

Elrond: "Andúril, the Flame of the West, forged from the shards of Narsil."

I stood next to my Godfather when Aragorn picked up the sword.

Aragorn: "Sauron will not have forgotten the Sword of Elendil.The blade that was broken shall return to Minas Tirith."

Me: "The man who can wield the power of this sword can summon to him an army more deadly than any that walks this earth.Put aside the Ranger.Become who you were born to be."

Elrond: "Take the Dimholt road.I give hope to Men."

Aragorn: "I keep none for myself."

........

*Aragorn's pov*

I was getting my horse ready and was about to climb on but was stopped by Éowyn.

Éowyn: "Why are you doing this? The war lies to the east.You cannot leave on the eve of the battle."

I looked at her.

Éowyn: "You cannot abandon the men."

I sighed.

Me: "Éowyn..."

Éowyn: "We need you here."

Me: "Why have you come?"

Éowyn: "Do you not know?"

I looked at her.

Me: "It is but a shadow and a thought that you love.I cannot give you what you seek.I already am to be married to my love,Caladwen."

I didn't like hurting her feelings but it was true.I walked along with my horse but was stopped by my friends and love.

Gimli: "Just where do you think you're off to?"

Me: "Not this time.This time you must stay, Gimli."

???: "Have you learned nothing of the stubbornness of Dwarves?"