Ready For War

*Aragorn's pov*

The Beacons have been lite and Théoden as told us to get ready.I am helping my love with her armor.

Me: "You look good in white gold and silver."

Caladwen: "And you look good in anything."

She gave me a big kiss then we walked to get our horses.Me and Caladwen saw Éowyn with a horse.

Me: "Will you ride with us?"

Éowyn: "Just to the encampment.It's tradition for the women of the court to farewell the men."

Me and Caladwen looked at her horse,my love lefted up the sadle and saw a sword.Éowyn pulls it back down.

Éowyn: "The men have found their captain.They will follow you into battle,even to death.You both have given us hope."

I got on to my horse along with Caladwen.

Éomer: "Now is the hour.Riders of Rohan,oaths you have taken.Now, fulfill them all.To lord and land!"

We started riding to Gondor.

..........

*Caladwen's pov*

I was in mine and Aragorn's tent but went outside,I saw the horses being restless.

Legolas: "The horses are restless...and the men are quite."

I look next to me and saw Legolas and Gimli.I see Éomer and Amara walking up to us.

Éomer: "They are getting nervous.Of the shadow in the mountain."

We looked at the road.

Gimli: "That road there...where does that lead?"

Me: "That my dear godson,is the road to the Dimholt,the door under the mountain."

Amara: "None who venture there ever return.That mountain is evil."

Her and Éomer walked away,while I walked to Aragorn who was standing in front of the path.I wrapped my arms around his waist.

Me: "You know as well as I do,which path Gandalf wanted us to take."

Aragorn: "And I'm afraid to take it."

Me: "We will take it together but let's go find some food.Because I'm hungry."

He chuckled then we went to find food.

.........

I come to the amor tent and found Éowyn and Merry outside of it.I smiled seeing him in armor.

Merry: "Caladwen what do you think?"

Me: "A fine rider of Rohan."

Éowyn: "To the Smithy,go!"

Éomer: "You should not encourage him."

Éowyn: "You should not doubt him."

Éomer: "I do not doubt his heart,only the reach of his arm."

I saw Amara was getting angry at Éomer for what he is saying.

Éowyn: "Why should Merry get left behind? He has as much cause to go to war as you.Why can he not fight for those he loves?"