update

Hello everyone.

I have had a re-thought. I am holding myself responsible for starting this story and I'll hold myself responsible for finishing it.

My previous post proves the kind of heartwarming, supportive readers I have and I count that as a blessing.

Now you might ask what changed?

Me. My thoughts. Don't get me wrong, I still believe in the things I wrote in my previous post.  It's just I am choosing not to be selfish. I really didn't know the impact my story had on people and the sadness my announcement could have made. And for that I am sorry. Thank you Pinkpixe for reminding me of things I should not forget,  @ThugNoor  I do not know you but you have been a star to me, thank you for your warm comments. shewrites234 thank you for your support and to all the others sweet readers that comnented on my previous post that I didn't mention, thank you .

So here is the deal.  The story is on hold for now but will definitely be completed.
I am giving myself till the ending of this year to complete this story (20 chapters more or less) and be done with it.
It would be my little gift to the readers I love so much.

I'll upload new chapters when I write at least 10 chapters on my computer so I can upload them in a go.

So don't give up on HOO yet and keep it in your reading lists or libraries.

Xoxo
Lara

Ps; I need new book covers. Anyone interested in making me one should kindly DM me. Thank you!