-9-

One-Shot - Braiding

-:-:-:-

Y/n was sitting down on one of the couches in the lounge area of the Avengers facility with her boyfriend, Bucky. The two were watching the show, Sherlock, on Netflix while the rest of the team was on a mission. The couple had recently started watching the show and they were hooked.

As they watched, Bucky felt a gentle tug on his long hair. He looked at y/n, who was fiddling with his hair.

"What are you doing?" he asked, confused.

"Nothing..." y/n as she continued to play with his dark hair.

Bucky rolled his eyes and fixed his eyes back on the tv. The episode continued to play and the tugs on Bucky's hair became more consistent. At first, he ignored it, and then y/n pulled on his hair a little too tight.

"Hey! That hurt!" Bucky looked at y/n, annoyed.

"Ssh! Stop fussing. I'm just braiding your hair." y/n told him.

Bucky gave her a look. "Why?"

"Why not?" y/n said as she removed a hair tie from her wrist and tied the braid together.

Bucky watched as his girlfriend giggled as she looked at the finished result.

"How does it look?" he asked, genuinely curious.

"Absolutely fabulous." y/n complimented.

Bucky smiled. "You're a dork."

"Yeah, but I'm your dork." she pointed out.

The ex-assassin chuckled and wrapped an arm around y/n. She smiled and rested her head on Bucky's shoulder. He kissed her head before they watched the next episode.

-:-:-:-

What's up guys! I want to thank you guys again for reading my one-shots! This book is so close to having 1,000 reads and I thank all of you for that! I hope you guys enjoyed this little fluffy one-shot! -Nicole <3