-26-

One-Shot - Scary Movies

-:-:-:-

Bucky heard a scream as he made his way to his room. He immediately rushed to the area where he had heard the scream. The lounge. When he got there, Bucky looked around frantically for y/n.

"Y/n? Y/n, where are you?" he called anxiously.

"Over here!" Bucky heard y/n's muffled voice coming from a large pile of blankets and pillows on the couch.

He walked over to the couch and moved the pillow that was covering her face. "Are you okay?"

Y/n nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine. The movie just scared me."

"The movie?"

Bucky looked over at the illuminated screen just as a jump-scare happened. Y/n let out a small squeak as she squeezed the pillow in front of her. Bucky chuckled and moved some of the blankets so he could sit beside her. He wrapped an arm around her and held her close.

"What movie is this anyway?" Bucky asked.

"Oh, it's the new It movie. I haven't watched it." y/n explained. "So, something tells me that I'm going to be having nightmares for a couple days."

Bucky kissed her head. "Don't worry, doll. Nothing's going to get you. Not while I'm around."

Y/n looked up at her boyfriend. "Yeah, I don't think a creepy clown stands any chance against you."

The brunet chuckled. "Not by a long shot."

-:-:-:-

Sorry, this one-shot was a little bit shorter, but I really liked this idea. Requests are still open!  

-Nicole