15//Magoa

Chapter 15

"Magoa; a heart-breaking feeling that leaves long-lasting traces, visible in gestures and facial expressions."

_____________________________________________

Next Day at 7 am.......
Thursday November 15, 2015
Scarlett......
I wake up next day finding myself sleeping on Luke's chest and his arms are wrapped around me in a protective way. I slowly pull myself away from him and I get up from bed. I feel some pain in my back so I head to the bathroom and I take off my shirt. I try to see my back in the mirror but I can't. I am sure there is some bruise or something but I can't just detect it's place.

"Do you need help?" Luke's voice echoes in the bathroom and I look beside me just to find him standing on the way of the bathroom door. My eyes widen and I immediately bring my t-shirt from the floor. I cover my body with it without wearing it.

"I didn't mean to intrude but I found you struggling to put that ointment gel. I thought you needed my help."

"You shouldn't even be here." I blurt out and he stares at me blankly for a while before he blinks a few times.

"Let me help you Scar. You helped me yesterday and I owe you." He says in an attempt to console me.

"Please Scar." He says his voice desperate and soft. I let out a sigh "Okay." He comes close to me and he takes the gel from my hands. "Go sit on the bed so your legs won't hurt you."

"Get on with it Luke. No need." I mutter between my breath and he lets out an annoyed sigh.

"Scar you still have an open wound on your left eyebrow. Go sit." He orders me and I go sit on the bed. He sits behind me and I lean forward for a little bit so he can put the gel. As soon as his hands make contact with my skin, I feel chills running down my spine. A small shiver follows. He spreads the gel over the bruised part slowly and softly. He comes closer to me that I can feel his breath on my neck. He rests his head on my shoulder "Does something else hurt in your back?" He asks and I shake my head unable to say anything. I can't say anything when I am this shirtless and his head is rested on my naked skin. He is just so close to me and his breath on my neck that's something I can't even describe. There is just so much tension now that is making me unable to breath, something I have never really felt before. He gets away from me then he says "Turn please." I turn and his eyes scan me for a while before he comes more close to me. He brings his hand to my left eyebrow, he runs his fingers gently on it. "I will just put some antiseptic there." He says then he starts adding the antiseptic there, I wince in pain the second it touches my skin and I grab his hand stopping him from continuing. "I am really sorry Scar. I didn't mean to."

"It's okay." I say smiling, reassuring him. He continues putting the antiseptic then he places a plaster on the wounded place. I notice his eyes fixed on the bruises and scars which covers my arms and my stomach. I quickly get up from the bed and I start heading towards the bathroom but I feel his grip on my arm. He turns me around to face him. "Did he leave all of these on your body?" He asks firmly and I look away from him. I don't want to see his face cause I think that he is so angry right now. When he notices my silence, he quickly let go of my arm. He takes his mobile and wallet then I find him rushing out of the room. I follow him running down the stairs while pulling my shirt over my head. I run to the front door and I stand on the back of it blocking the way. "Please Luke." I say my voice full of begging. His eyes show so much anger but I am not afraid of him. I understand what he feels. "I didn't know that he beats you like this. I didn't know that he uses you as his punching bag. I thought it was just some hits that couldn't even leave a mark. After all you are his fucking sister." He yells at me with so much anger and frustration.