Chapter 1

<Amanda Paul's POV>
"I've missed you guys." I said. "We've missed you too pumpkin. It was kind of hard without the life of the party at our house." My twin brother, Corbyn said. I giggled and pulled them into a group hug. We pulled away from the hug. Nathan stood up from the couch and stood behind me with his hands on my waist. "What's the name of that song? It's a great song." He said. "We were thinking of calling it 'Just to See You Smile'." Jonah said. "I like it." I said. We all went to sit on the couch. Everyone was engaged in their own conversations, while I was in a daze. I should start making music again. I should call Caroline. "Amanda." Daniel said snapping me out of my daze. "Sorry. What?" I said. "Would you like to collab with us to bring you back to music?" Corbyn asked. I nodded an smiled. The boys started cheering. I laughed and shook my head. The boys sat down and Justin came over to me. He signaled to meet on the balcony. I nodded and excused myself. I opened the balcony door and walked outside closing the door behind me. I sat next to Justin. He looked over at me and sighed. "What's wrong bud?" I asked. I turned my body towards him. He shook his head, not wanting to talk. "Bud you got to talk to me." I said sitting up. He looked at me in eyes for a second, and looked at his lap crying. I quickly got up from my chair and knelt in front of him. "Justin. Please tell me what's wrong." I said softly. I lifted his chin to make him look at my eyes. "I'm going to lose you to them." He said. I looked at him confused. I got the chair I was sitting on and put it in front of him. I sat on it and leaned towards Justin. "What do you mean?" I asked. "The Why Don't We boys are going to become your best friends again and you are going to forget about me." He said. I was shocked and I knelt in front of him. I took his hands in mine. "Justin. Listen to me. You are my best friend and not a single person will take that spot from you. You've been there for me for the longest time. Just because the boys and I became friends again doesn't mean they are going to replace you. No one and I literally mean no one is going to replace you okay?" I said. He nodded. I pulled him into a hug. "I love you." He said. "I love you too bud." I replied. I got back in my chair and looked at Justin. He smiled at me and made a silly face. I giggled and shook my head. "Remember the question I asked you about Nathan?" He asked out of the blue. "Yeah what about it?" I said. He just shrugged and laughed. "What is it Justin?" I whined. "I think you like him more than a friend. I think you might be falling in love with him again." He said. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "What? Why would you say that?" I asked. "Because of the way you've been smiling since you guys talked." He said. I smiled when he said that. "So you are in love with Mr. Nathan Speiser, I see." He said and started to tease me. "Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not. It's just when we were talking he kissed me and then I kissed him later on during the conversation but I'm still kind of in love with Jonah too." I said and sighed. Justin just sighed. "I think doing the road trip would be a good idea to forget this whole situation." I said, while Justin stood up and walked over to the railing. He leaned over it and looked down at the cars driving. I sighed and went to stand next to him. "What are you thinking?" I asked and looked at him. He sighed and looked down at me. "Just that you deserve someone better than Jonah and Nathan but Nathan is the perfect person for you." He said and looked back down. I didn't know what to say. He was right. Nathan is the perfect person for me. But why am I holding back? Oh that's right because of Jonah. Ugh. "Amanda, the way you look at Nathan is like I've never seen you so in love with someone before. The way you get all shy around Nathan is like so unbelievable because you are this outgoing and crazy person. I know that you're in love with Nathan but you just don't know it. Or you just deny it because you're scared that you are going to get hurt again. Don't be afraid to give Nathanda a second chance. Please for me and everyone who ships you guys." He said, looking at me. I smiled at him. "You're right. I should go talk to Nathan." I said. He nodded and I walked inside.

<Nathan Speiser's POV>
I looked out the balcony window seeing Amanda and Justin. I sighed and shifted in my sit. I want to know what they are talking about. I was uncomfortable. I know they are best friends and everything but seeing them act the way they do kind of makes me uncomfortable. I felt the couch sink next to me. "What do you think they're talking about?" My brother said. I shrugged and sighed. "I don't know. It could be anything. They could be talking about her career or her mom, or his family. They could be talking about anything." I said. Kade was looking out the window and smiled. "I think they're talking about you." He said. I looked at him confused. He pointed at the balcony door. I looked over and saw that Amanda was walking towards the door with a smile on her face. I smiled and saw that she had walked in. Everyone stopped talking and looked at her. She got all shy,while closing the door. She walked over to where Kade and I were. She looked up at Kade. He nodded and walked away. She sat next to me and faced me. "I need to tell you something really important." She said.