Chapter 7

<Taylor Caniff's POV>
I woke up to someone playing with my hair. I opened my eyes slowly and looked at Amanda. She smiled at me. "Good morning Ty." She said. I smiled and cuddled up into her more. She giggled and grabbed her phone from the nightstand. I looked at her and saw the expression on her face. I sit up and turned to face her. "What's wrong?" I asked her. Her eyes were watery and she shook her head in disbelief. She looked over at me and started to cry. I pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back. She pulled away and wiped her tears. "Tiny, tell me what's wrong." I said. She sighed. "It's nothing. I'm fine." She said and got off the bed. I looked at her. She sighed. "I'm gonna miss you guys. Seeing you guys again made me really happy and helped me forget everything that has happened the last few weeks. I'm not ready to let you guys go again." She said, sitting at the end of the bed. I smiled at her. "I'll be right back." I said. I ran out of the room and to where all the boys were. I opened the door and saw that everyone turned their heads toward me. I breathed heavily and relaxed. "Where's Amanda?" Nash asked. "My room. I thought of an idea and I think you guys would like it." I said. They all looked at me wanting to know more. I smiled at them. "So I was thinking of buying a house and asking Amanda to move in with us." I said. They looked confused. "The magcon guys live in the house." I added. They all said ohh. I looked around, crossing my fingers. "I'm down." Cameron said, putting his hand in for our break. I put mine on top of his. Hayes and Nash put their hands into . The Jacks did the same. I looked over at Aaron and Carter. They looked at me and then at each other. They put their hands in. I smiled. I can't believe this is actually happening. We pulled away from the break and walked over to my room.

<Amanda Paul's POV>
Taylor had been gone for about an hour. I wonder what he could be doing. I got bored and started to sing. I had gone so lost in singing that when I stopped, I heard clapping. I turned around to see the Magcon boys. I laughed and looked down. "Still shy when she finishes singing I see." Cameron said. I looked at him and rolled my eyes playfully. I sat down on Taylor's bed. Taylor sat next to me as the rest sat on the bed or floor in front of us. "So what took you an hour?" I asked. I looked at Taylor. He was smiling. Oh god that's not good. "We were thinking that we should buy a house and you come and live with us." Taylor said. I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. I hugged Taylor. "Is that a yes?" He asked. I smiled. "Yes." I whispered. He pulled away and cheered. I looked at the boys and they had really big smiles on their faces. "Guys we have to go house hunting." I said. They nodded in agreement. "I'm going to go pack and I'll see you guys later." I said. They all said bye as I walked out. I can't believe I'm actually going to live with my best friends.