Chapter 5

<Amanda Paul's POV>
Justin, Aj, and I were walking around. Aj and Justin had stopped. I stopped and looked at them. They both had a smirk planted on their face. I laughed nervously. "What?" I asked the two boys in front of me. Aj walked behind me and put his hands over my eyes, while Justin called out to someone. "Ready?" Justin asked. Aj took his hands off of my eyes. I opened my eyes, adjusting to the sunlight. I looked in front of me. My eyes went wide and saw that the Magcon boys were in front. I haven't seen them since I went on tour with them. I ran over to Cameron first and hugged him. "Oh my gosh. I've missed you so much Cam bear." I whispered. He laughed and sniffled. "I've miss you too beautiful." He said and pulled away. I walked over to Nash and we did our handshake. I hugged him after. After hugging all over them, we started walking around the park. I was walking with Justin. "I hope you liked your last surprise." He whispered. I smiled at him and hugged him. He laughed. We pulled away and caught up with the rest. "Guys. I'm hungry." I said. Everyone laughed at me. Aj looked confused. "Tiny, you're always hungry." Taylor said. Aj made an 'O' shape with his mouth and laughed softly. I rolled my eyes and playfully pushed Aj. He laughed and started running after me. I started to scream and laugh. Aj caught up to me and pulled me towards him. We both laughed. "I caught you princess." He said. I tried to get out of his grip but he held on tighter. I sighed and gave up. We walked over to the rest just like we were. They looked at us with their eyebrows raised. "What?" Aj and I asked. They pointed to how Aj was holding me. I quickly got out of his grip and started walking towards a restaurant. Justin quickly caught up to me. I felt his hand pull my arm and turn me around. I stopped and looked down. "Lovebug you okay?" He asked. I nodded my head and quickly turned around and walked towards the restaurant.

<Aj Mitchell's POV>
Amanda and I were having fun until we walked over to the rest of the guys. They all had their eyebrows raised. I looked at them confused. "What?" Amanda and I asked. They pointed at how I was holding Amanda. Amanda got out of my grip and started walking away. Justin had sighed and started running after her. I turned to see the guys and shook my head at them. I started walking in the direction Justin and Amanda were walking. The guys started walking behind me. "Hey Aj. You okay?" Hayes asked. I looked over at him and continued walking until I saw Amanda and Justin. I ran over to them. I looked over at Amanda. I saw that she was crying. I walked over to her and wiped her tears. "You okay?" I asked. She looked up at me and back down, shaking her head. I pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back. I looked over at Justin. 'What do I do?' I mouthed to him. He sat there for a second and then his eyes lit up. 'Ask her to sing.' He mouthed back. I nodded and pulled away from the hug. "Do you wanna sing with me?" I whispered to her. She looked up at me and a smile formed on her face. "So I'm taking that as a yes." I said. She nodded and stood up. She looked at the stage. She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards it. I laughed and got on stage. We stood in front of two mics. Justin and the guys sat in front of us and pulled out their phones to record. Amanda looked at me. Then I started to sing.

(Me)
I keep walking
I keep talking to every cute girl I see
I keep looking
I keep searching for the girl that you used to be
'Cause before all this

You were loving me, hating me, tell me you're my baby
Calling me, telling me everything that you have just been through
And I'd say, okay, my baby, everything will be alright
I'll never let you out of my sight
'Cause I will hold you in my arms and I'll hold you so tight

Been searching for a girl like you
'Cause no girl has got me through the things that you've got me through
We used to talk every day and night
But now when we're talking it don't feel right
It don't feel right

(Amanda)
You were loving me, hating me, tell me you're my baby
Calling me, telling me everything that you have just been through
And I'd say, okay, my baby, everything will be alright
I'll never let you out of my sight
'Cause I will hold you in my arms and I'll hold you so tight

Be... oh
Be... yeah... oh

You said that maybe we should hang out soon
You said, "Meet me at your house at noon."
I waited there, you never came to see me
That's why I want the girl that you used to be
Yeah, yeah

(Both)
You were loving me, hating me, tell me you're my baby
Calling me, telling me, everything that you have just been through
And I'd say, okay, my baby, everything will be alright
I'll never let you out of my sight
'Cause I will hold you in my arms and I'll hold you so tight

Be... oh
Be... yeah... oh
I want the girl you used to be
I want that girl you used to be

We finished and saw that there was a crowd and they were clapping. I looked over at Amanda and saw the she was looking at me. I walked over to her and hugged her. "You are really talented." I whispered and pulled away. She chuckled and wiped her tears. We both got of the stage and walked outside to waited for the rest of the guys to come out. They came out and started cheering. I saw that Justin pulled Amanda aside. I sighed and sat in a chair. Nash and Hayes must of noticed because they looked at me confused. "You sure you're okay?" Hayes asked. I chuckled and shook my head. I looked over at Amanda and Justin and saw that they were walking over to us, laughing. I sighed. Nash and Hayes looked over at me and made an 'O' shape with their mouth. They started laughing. I looked at them confused. "They aren't together. Amanda and Justin. They're best friends." Nash said. I nodded. "I-I think I might be in love with her." I said. Their eyes went wide. "Hey guys." Amanda said. Nash and Hayes turned around. "Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked them. They looked over at me. I gave them a look. They sighed and shook their heads. "Don't worry about it Tiny." Hayes said. They walked away and Amanda came to sit next to me. "You did so good out there." She said, while looking at the people walking in front of her. I looked at her and laughed. She turned her head to look at me. She looked so confused which was cute. Wait what? I shook the thought away. "You are the one that sounded really good out there. You really do have talent." I said. She just laughed and turned front again. She shook her head in disbelief. "The last time I sung in front of people was last year before I became mute." She whispered. I was shocked by this. I was so confused. I went and knelt by her. I heard her sniffle. I rubbed her back. I wiped her tears. "Sorry." She whispered. I just shook my head. "Don't worry about." I said. She smiled at me and I returned the smile. I sighed. I really did fall in love with her but how am I going to tell her.