Chapter 14

<Third Person POV>
As the night went on Amanda and Cameron would glance at each other. She saw hurt in his eyes and wondered why. Cameron was always so happy and always in a good mood until she told the boys about the date with Aj. Amanda wondered if Cameron liked her but she shook the thought out of her head. Her and Cameron always said they were like brother and sister. She shook the whole Cameron thought out of her head as she saw the boys singing and dancing to her song 'Free'. She giggled and shook her head. She really loved the idea of living in a house with the people she called family. She once again got lost in her thoughts. Wondering how she got so lucky with being friends with the boys and have such an amazing family. She had felt the couch seat sink next to her. She looked over and saw Aaron. She smiled at him. They weren't as close as she was to Taylor or Nash but she knew that she could trust Aaron. He looked at her and met her eyes. He looking at them as if he was searching for something.

"Are you okay?" He questioned the girl. Confused at his questioned, she nodded.

"Why do ask?" She asked. He shrugged and put his head on her shoulder. As she put her head on top of his, she saw that Cameron was looking at them angrily.

She sighed and looked down, starting to fidget with her fingers. Aaron looked up at her and back at Cameron.

"Is it because of Cameron?" He asked her.

She nodded still playing with her fingers. She sighed and took her head off of Aaron's. She faced her body towards him and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Do you like maybe think Cameron likes me?" She asked the boy. He looked at her in pure shock.

He cleared his throat. "Um.. I think you should talk to him about it." He told her.

She just nodded and crossed her arms. She wondered why he had the urge change in emotion.

She had got up from the couch and walked over to Cameron. Her small body hiding behind his. She had tapped his shoulder lightly. Cameron turned around and looked down at her.

You see, Cameron was taller than Amanda. So he hovered over her like a tower. Amanda pointed to the backyard and Cameron nodded. They both walked outside and sat on a lawn chair.

They both sighed not really wanting to talk. They usually have these types of moments, when there was silence. They both thought for a few moments before Amanda had time to interrupt the silence. Amanda moved her body so she was facing Cameron. They both sighed once again, knowing they would have to talk.

So Cameron finally decided to say something. "Amanda. I like you a lot." He had whispered but said it loud enough for the girl to hear.

She nodded.

"I know Cam Bear. You made it pretty obvious." She had told the boy. Cameron sighed.
"But did you know I have fallen in love with you?" He had asked with concern.

She looked up at him, shaking her head no, and looking at her lap, fidgeting with her fingers. She was lost for words when he had told her this. She didn't know how to respond or how to react.

"Cameron. I don't know what to say." She told the boy. He just nodded.

He looked up at her with a glistening look in his eyes, as if he was about to cry.

"It's okay. You already said what you had to say when you announced that you were going on a date with Aj. I understand, I really do. I just don't want to ruin our friendship." He spoke softly.

She sighed and a small smile formed on her face.

"You'll find your person one day Cam Bear I promise." She spoke. The broken boy looked up at her with hope in his eyes.

"You really think so?" He asked.

She giggled and nodded, happy to see that she had her Came Bear back.

They hugged and walked back inside. Amanda sitting by her best friend Taylor and Cameron sitting by his best friend Nash. Amanda had winked at Cameron has his cheeked turned red.

She silently giggled and shook her head. She looked down at her phone checking the time. It was midnight. Time flies when you're having fun, she thought. She got up and said her goodnights.

She walked over to Cameron. "If you ever need to talk to someone you can talk to me." She whispered for only him to hear.

They hugged and Amanda walked into her room. She changed into her pajamas, connecting her phone to the charger, and turned off the lights. She closed her eyes and slowly drifted to sleep after a long day of drama and excitement.