Chapter 12

<Logan Paul's POV>
I sighed and sat on the couch. Justin and Aj came and sat on the couch. We stayed silent until there was a knock on the door. I stood up and walked over to the door and opened. I saw my little sister. She shoot her head up. She had tear stains on her cheeks and tears were falling down her face. I let her in. Justin and Aj shot up and hugged her. They pulled away. Amanda looked over at me and then at them. They nodded and walked over to her now old room. We walked over to the couch. She looked down and cried. I pulled her into at hug. She sobbed quietly. "I'm sorry." She whispered. We pulled back. She looked at me in the eyes, new tears forming in her eyes and running down her cheeks. I wiped them. "You don't have to be sorry for anything. I should be sorry for pushing you to talk about being in love and being in another relationship. I know that you're still broken about everything and I'm sorry for pushing you to do something you didn't want to do." I said. She hugged me. "I love you." She said. I hid my head into her neck. "I love you." I said. She giggled and pulled away. She still had tears running down her cheeks. I wiped the tears off her face. I hate seeing her like this. Like she did something wrong but in reality she didn't. I saw that she quickly looked up at me then down at her lap. "What am I going to do without you by my side?" She whispered and chuckled. She looked up at me. I shrugged. She giggled and shook her head. "Remember I'm always a phone call away." I said. She nodded and smiled at me. "Thank you so much for everything." She said and hugged me. "You don't have to thank me. I just want to see you happy. It's my job as an older brother." I said. She pulled away. "Then thank you for doing your job as being the best big brother." She said. "Of course." I said. We both stood up. I pulled her into one more hug. She giggled and sniffled. "I should get going. Taylor is waiting for me outside." She said, walking to the door. Then we heard the door of Amanda's room open and Justin and Aj come out. I see Amanda turn around and look at them with sad eyes. Her eyes got watery. She had her hand on the handle of the door and opened the door. She looked at me, then Justin, and last Aj. She looked at me once again and she nodded. Oh my god Aj is the one she's in love with. I met her eyes and she smiled at me, walking out the door. Wow. I finally figured out who 'the boy' was. "Logan. What was that about?" Justin asked. I just shook my head and looked over at Aj. I smiled. He's the one for her.

<Amanda Paul's POV>
I walked out of Logan's apartment and stood at the door. I turned to knock on it again. I knocked on the door. I waited for a few moments. Logan opened and looked at me confused. "I thought you left." He said. I shook my head and pointed at Aj. He ohhed and let me in. We walked in and to where Aj and Justin were. They were on their phones. I cleared my throat. They shot their heads up. They looked at me confused. "We thought you left." Justin said. "I came back to talk to Aj." I said. Justin smiled and nodded. Aj looked at me confused. Logan and Justin walked into the kitchen. I sat down next to him. "I'm in love with you Aj." I said quietly, looking at my lap. I felt him lift my chin and place his lips on mine. I was shocked but kissed back. I smiled into the kiss and pulled away. I looked at him in the eyes and smiled. "I've waited so long for that." He said, as he rested his forehead on mine. I giggled. "Will you go on a date with me?" He asked. I nodded and pulled him into a hug. We pulled away once we heard clapping. I looked over at Logan and rolled my eyes, throwing a pillow at him. "Shut up Logan. You're so annoying." I said. Everyone laughed. I looked down at my phone and saw a text from Taylor that said, 'I'm waiting in the lobby. We should get going so you can see your surprise.' I sighed and looked at the boys. "I got to go." I said and stood up. We got into a group hug. I giggled and pulled away. I walked over to the door and looked at them once more. "I'll see you guys tomorrow." I said. I opened the door and I was about to walk out when I heard my name. I turned around. "The date is tomorrow at 8. I'll pick you up here." Aj said. I smiled and giggled. I walked over to the elevator and got in. I can't believe that I told Aj I was in love with him. Wow that's crazy. The ding of the elevator doors opening pulled me out of my thoughts. I walked out and saw Taylor. "Hey Tay. You ready?" I said, walking over to him. He looked up at me and stood up. "Alright lets go. How did it go?" He asked. "Good. It ended up with me going on a date with Aj tomorrow at 8." I said with a smile. He shook his head and laughed. I sighed happily and got into Taylor's car.