Chapter 19

<Amanda Paul's POV> 
*a few months later*
As of right now, I'm with my brother Jake, coming up with an idea for his new video. We sat in his office and tried to figure something out. I sigh, giving up. "I have nothing." I said. He sighs and continues to think. We've been sitting in the office for hours. I don't know what he wants us to do, we can't think of anything. I sigh and get up from the chair I was sitting on. "I got to go home. Taylor and I have to record a cover for our channel." I said, sighing. Jake looks at me confused. He sits up from his chair and rolls over to me. "Is everything alright with you and Taylor? Is there a reason why you've been staying here so much lately? Do I have to fight him?" He questioned. I giggle and shake my head. I sit back down in my chair and look at my brother. "Taylor and I are going through a rough patch right now. We've been arguing a lot about what song we should sing and when we should post. It's also because I'm just still a little hurt about the whole AJ situation and I guess he's just annoyed by it and we start arguing about that too.  I also think it's the fact that we live in the same house and that we are two completely different people. We are constantly fighting about every little thing. I- that's okay though. I'm used to it." I said and choked out a sob. Jake just shakes his head, rolling his chair towards me, and grabbing a hold of my hands. "Hey. It's not okay that you think it's okay. It really isn't okay. You should talk to him about it. He's your best friend. You guys have been there for each other and always fix things. This can be fixed. As for the AJ thing you got to either move on or give him a second chance because from the moment you left Logan's, AJ hasn't been the same. Go fix the Taylor thing first because he isn't going to go anywhere, as for AJ, he could wait. Now go." Jake said. I giggled and hugged him. I sniffled, whispered a thank you, and drove myself home.

*few minutes later*
I parked my car, turning it off and got out of my car. I unlocked the house door, walking in and closing it behind me softly. I walked into the living room and saw the guys expect Taylor all watching tv. I softly knocked on the wall in the living room. Everyone shot their heads towards me. "Hey guys. Um... where's Tay?" I softly asked. They pointed to the backyard. I breathed in and out and walked outside. I walked over to the lounge chair Taylor was sitting on and I sat next to him, laying my head on his shoulder. We watched as the sun set and the moon came out. We both sighed. "Why have we been arguing so much?" I asked softly. I heard him sigh and quickly sniffle. "I..I um.. don't know. I've been so stressed about the channel and the fact that we've both changed and I guess I'm just a little hurt and angry by the fact that you haven't shut up about AJ." He states. "I'm... I'm sorry. We shouldn't have started the channel. I'm stressed about the channel too. I'm sorry that I've changed too. We've both been through so much and it has affected everything. But the one thing I'm not sorry about is the fact that I talk about AJ. Talking about him is the way I cope and make me feel better. I'm sorry if I annoy you and make you angry but I thought that I could talk to you about him and what I'm going through after the situation but I guess now I know how you feel about everything, I guess I should pack and move back in with Logan." I argue. "Maybe you should. It would be better if you did." He argued back. My eyes got watery but I quickly wiped away my tears and stood up. "Moving in with you guys was a mistake. I'll be gone by ten." I said and went inside and up to my room to start packing.

<Taylor Caniff's POV>
"Moving in with you guys was a mistake. I'll be gone by ten." I heard my best friend say. I saw her walk inside and that's when I knew I screwed up. I was the only person she was open to and now I ruined it because I was selfish and I couldn't take just a little bit of time to even listen to how and why she felt the way she did. God, I'm such an idiot. I sigh and put my head in my hands. The door that led to the backyard opened. I quickly took my head out of my hands and turned my head back seeing it was Cameron. I sighed and turned back around. I felt the lounge chair sink. I felt Cameron put his hand on my back and rub it up and down. "She's gone. Nash and Hayes took her back to Logan's." Cameron said softly. That's when I let out a sob. I can't believe it. I can't believe I just lost my best friend. Ugh. She probably hates me and wants nothing to do with me. "What happened?" He asked. So I told him everything. Every little detail, how I felt like I was selfish to how I felt like my entire world just collapsed in a quick moment. "What if she hates me, Cam? What do I do? How do I fix this?" I questioned. "One, she doesn't hate you. She couldn't hate you. Two, as of right now write a song and sing it to her. Lastly, as of right now you can't fix it, only time can. Just focus on the song and then show it to her when you think the time is right. Just remember, right now, or even a week from now won't be a good time because she needs to cool down." Cam said. I nodded and thanked him. I got up from the lounge chair and sped inside to Amanda's room. I ran into her recording studio and began working on the song.