Chapter 6

<Amanda Paul's POV>
Nash and Hayes confused me. I just shook the thought away and walked over to Taylor. "Hey Ty." I said. He looked up from his phone and smiled at me. "Hey Tiny. What's up?" He said, worried. I shook my head, not wanting to talk about it. "Hey guys. Amanda and I are going to the hotel. She isn't feeling too well." Taylor lied. I looked at him with an 'I'm going to kill you' look. He just laughed. "I'll pick her up later." Justin said. I walked over to Justin and hugged him. "I love you. Don't stress it. It will fall into place I promise." Justin whispered. I smiled at him. "Thanks bud. I love you." I said and pulled away from the hug. I said bye to the rest and walked back to Taylor. We walked out of the park and to the Uber he had ordered. We got in and sat in silence all the way to the hotel.

*a few minutes later*
We thanked our Uber dive and walked into the hotel. We got in the elevator and stayed quiet. I honestly don't know what Taylor wanted to talk about. I think I have to tell him what has happened over the past year. I was kind of nervous about it. The elevator dinged and snapped me out of my thoughts. Taylor and I got out of the elevator and walked to his hotel room. He opened the door and let me walk in first. I whispered a thanks. I walked in and took of my shoes, leaving them at the entrance. Taylor did the same. We went to sit on his bed. We were facing each other. Then I looked down and sighed. "There's a lot that I have to tell you but I don't know how you're going to react." I said softly. I'm too scared to look up at him. I sighed and decided to look up. I saw that he had a confused look on his face. "I used to cut and I went mute. I still cut but I'm scared that my brothers, the rest of the guys, and all of my friends will be so mad at me. I'm just getting so much hate for hurt my twin's band mate's heart but I didn't mean too and I'm getting so much hate for still being in love with my ex and for being friends with you and the boys and for even existing." I said, crying. Taylor just pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back to calm me down. I started to calm down and we pulled away. "Hey. Don't listen to them okay? I understand that you felt that things weren't right with Corbyn's band mate and that you are still in love with Nate but you can't listen to people that are jealous of the fact that you have loving people that surround you and are happy to have to as a friend. I love you, the guys love you, Aj loves you, Justin loves you, your three brothers love you, Team 10 loves you, Nate loves you, and for sure the Why Don't We boys love you. Don't let the hate get to you. Don't bring yourself down." He said and wiped my tears. I hugged him. Taylor and I have been super close since we met at Magcon. We knew everything about each other's lives. He was always there for me. We pulled away. I laughed. "I'm sorry for crying." I said. "Don't worry about it." He said. I smiled up at He and gave him another hug. "I've missed you and this." I said. "Me too." He said softly. We pulled away. "Can you sing for me like the olden days?" He asked. I nodded. I sat up straight, fixing my clothes. "What song?" I asked. He thought about it. Once he did, his eyes lit up. I laughed. " 'Yellow'  by Coldplay." He said. I finished singing and saw that he was a sleep. I closed my eyes and soon I was asleep.