Chapter 11

<Amanda Paul's POV>
I woke up early and I don't know why. I sighed and sat up. I looked down and saw that Aj and Justin were laying on my lap. I giggled softly. I got my phone and quickly took a picture. "Morning baby sis." I heard Logan whisper yelled as he walked out of his room. "Morning Log." I said. He looked at how Aj and Justin were sleeping and started laughing. He sat down in front of me. I was looking down at my two best friends. One being the guy I've fallen in love with and the other being the one I love like a brother. I smiled at them and looked at my oldest brother. He smiled at me. "You really love them, don't you?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. "I'd do anything for them. They are my world besides you, Jake, Corbyn, the Magcon boys, and my fans." I said, looking at the boys sleeping on my lap. I'm so lucky to have all these people in my life who love me and support me. "I got a question." Logan said. "I got an answer." I said. He looked at me in the eyes and started tearing up. "You're actually moving in with the Magcon guys?" He asked, letting tears roll down his face. I carefully took Aj and Justin's heads off my lap and sat in front of my big brother. I wiped his tears and let the tears roll down my cheeks. I nodded. He sighed. "I'm going to be here everyday with you. It's just to sleep there. I promise. I love you too much not to be with you everyday." I said, starting to cry. I loved Logan so much. He's been there for me since I was born. He's my best friend. He pulled me out of my thoughts by hugging me. I chuckled at my brother and hugged him back. "I love you forever and always." I whispered. "I love you forever and always." Logan said. We pulled away. I wiped my tears and we laughed. We both stood up and walked to the kitchen. I sat on the island and Logan sat on a stool next to me. I leaned back, resting on my hands and looking at my brother. He looked like he was in thought. "What are you thinking about?" I asked. He looked up at me. "Are you in love with that boy?" He asked. I looked at him confused. "What?" I questioned. He sighed in frustration because I knew what he was talking about. "You know what I'm talking about. I see the way you look at him and the way he looks at you." Logan said. I sighed and jumped off the counter, ignoring what Logan said. I walked to my room to get what was left to take to the new house. Logan followed me in. "They took everything that was left last night." He said. I nodded and walked into the living room.  I saw that Aj and Justin woke up. "Morning guys." I said to a sleepy Aj and Justin. They mumbled a morning and got off the couch.  I walked into the kitchen with Logan still following me. "You still haven't answered my question." He stated. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "Don't you think I've had my heart broken too many times to even be thinking about falling in love again." I said, frustrated. I am in love with Aj, it's just that I don't want to be heartbroken again. I'm scared honestly. But to everyone else they see that I am in love with him. Logan, Aj, and Justin looked at me worried. "I should get going to the house to finish everything." I said and sighed. I walked over to the door and opened it. I walked out the door and into the hallway. I rushed to the elevator and got in. I started crying. The elevator door opened and I walked out. I wiped my tears. I sat down in one of the lobby chairs and grabbed my phone to call the only person I can talk to.

<Taylor Caniff's POV>
The boys and I were setting up a surprise for Amanda at the house. She's going to love it. As we were finishing, my phone started to ring. I checked the caller ID and saw that it was Amanda. "Guys, it's Amanda. I'll be outside in the backyard I'll be back." I yelled. I walked outside and answered the phone. "Hello?" I said. "Hey Ty. C-Can you pick me up at Logan's apartment complex?" I heard Amanda stutter and her soft sobs. I rushed inside to grab my keys. "I'm on my way." I said. I heard her sniffle and thank me before hanging up. I ran out the front door and to my car. I got in and sped to Logan's apartment complex.

*a few minutes later*
I got to the complex and saw Amanda sitting on the curb. I parked my car and walked over to her. "Tiny?" I said. She looked up at me. It looked has if she was crying. Oh god. I sat down next to her and hugged her. I rubbed her back so she can calm down. We pulled away and I looked at her face. I wiped her tears. She looked up at me and down at her lap. She chuckled and shook her head. "I don't even know why I'm crying." She said, laying her head on my shoulder. I rested my head on hers as we looked at the sunset. "I think I know why." I said, looking down at her. "Why do you think, Mr. Caniff?" She asked. I laughed. "There's two reasons. One because you've lived with Logan for so long and you are going to miss him. And two because you and Logan talking about something that you took to heart." I said. I took my head off of hers and she looked up at me. She laughed and nodded. "Dang it how did you know?" She asked. I shrugged. She pushed my playfully and laughed. I pulled her into a hug. "Go talk to him before we leave." I said. I stood up and helped her up. She looked at me and sighed. "Come on. If you don't talk to him, then I won't show you the surprise the boys and I have for you at the house." I said. She looked at me with wide eyes and rushed over to the elevator. I laughed and followed her to the elevator. We got in and Amanda started singing 'If I Ain't Got You' by Alicia Keys.

Some people live for the fortune
Some people live just for the fame
Some people live for the power, yeah
Some people live just to play the game

Some people think that the physical things
Define what's within
And I've been there before
But that life's a bore
So full of the superficial

Some people want it all
But I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you, baby
If I ain't got you, baby
Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If I ain't got you, yeah

Some people search for a fountain
That promises forever young
Some people need three dozen roses
And that's the only way to prove you love them

Hand me the world on a silver platter
And what good would it be
With no one to share
With no one who truly cares for me

Some people want it all
But I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you, baby
If I ain't got you, baby
Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If I ain't got you, you, you

Some people want it all
But I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you, baby
If I ain't got you, baby
Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If I ain't got you, yeah

If I ain't got you with me, baby
So nothing in this whole wide world don't mean a thing
If I ain't got you with me, baby

The elevator doors opened as she finished singing. I clapped for her. I smiled and we walked out of the elevator. We walked over to Logan's apartment and Amanda knocked on the door.