Chapter 4

<Amanda Paul's POV>

I had woke up from someone jumping on my bed. "Wake up. I have a surprise for you today and I know you're going to love it. Wake up." I heard Justin say. I slowly got up from my bed. I looked over at Justin and rolled my eyes. I looked at the clock and groaned. "It's too early." I said. I went to my suitcase and grabbed an outfit for today. I walked into the bathroom. I changed, used the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and put my contacts on. I walked out and grabbed a cap. "Wow you look good." Justin asked as gay as possible. I laughed and playfully roll my eyes. I sat at the end of Justin's bed. I saw that he was ready and using his phone. I snapped my fingers and he looked up in an instant. "Who are you texting?" I asked. He just smirked at me and put his phone away. I looked at him. He shrugged. We both got off the bed. I grabbed everything I needed. We headed towards the room door and I quickly got the room key. We walked into the elevator. I started to sing "Used to Be" by Aj Michtell. I danced and sang. Justin was recording and laughed. I stopped once the elevator door opened. I straightened out my clothes and we walked out. I saw that Justin had sent the video to someone. I just shrugged it off. We walked to the car and got in. Justin turned to me before turning on the car. I looked back at him confused. I nervously laughed. "What?" I asked my best friend. "So um the surprise I have for you is a group a people and they want to meet us at Disneyland. Is that okay?" He said nervously. I nodded, putting my seatbelt on. Justin turned on the car and backed out. I turned out the radio. I wasn't paying attention until the announcer starting talking. "Hey guys it's Elvis Duran. The next song we are going to play is requested by her best friend. Its called "Free" by Amanda Paul. I hope you all enjoy." Elvis said over the radio. I screamed and looked over at Justin and saw that he was recording my reaction. "They're playing my song on the radio." I said. I started to cry. I can't believe that they are playing my song. "Wait you called them and asked to play my song on the radio?" I asked. He nodded. "It was really good and it deserved to be heard." He said. I awwed and hugged him. I wiped my tears. Justin parked in a parking lot. We got out of the car and walked to the trolly. "That is one of three surprises I have for you." He said. I looked at him shocked. We got on the trolly and sat in front of each other. Justin pulled out his phone and took a picture of me and I did the same. I giggled and Justin kept taking pictures. The trolly had stopped and we got off. We started walking towards the entrance. We got in line to get our tickets. As we were in line, I heard someone call Justin's name. Justin turned around. He bro hugged the guy. They pulled away. I looked at who the person was. My eyes went wide. It's Aj Mitchell. Oh my god. "You must be Amanda. Hi I'm Aj." He said. "Hi. I'm a really big fan." I said nervously. He laughed at my nervousness. Justin pushed me towards Aj and went to pay for our tickets. Aj and I went to sit down as we were waiting for Justin. "You have some real talent. Like you have no idea how amazing you sing." He said, starting up a conversation. I blushed and looked down at my lap. "Thank you. You have some real talent yourself." I said. He smiled me a thank you. I looked back down at my lap. "Hey guys. Here's your ticket lovebug." Justin said. I looked up and grabbed my ticket. I started walking into the park, leaving Aj and Justin behind. I went straight to the bathroom. I sighed. I just embarrassed myself in front of my favorite musicians. I'm so stupid.

<Justin Robert's POV>
I gave Amanda her ticket and she went off. I looked over at Aj. He looked at me worried. I sighed and shook my head. "Why did she go off like that?" He asked. "She thought that she embarrassed herself in front of you." I said. He shook his head disagreeing. "She didn't do anything that would embarrass herself. We were just having a normal conversation. Does this usually happen?" He said. "Oh it does. She probably just got shy. She isn't like this." I said. I walked towards the bathrooms and saw that Amanda was walking out. "Sorry. I thought I embarrassed myself." She whispered. I walked up to her and hugged her rubbing her back. "It's okay. You didn't embarrass yourself." Aj said. She pulled away from me. She smiled at him. He opened his arms, signaling for her to hug him. She walked up to him and hugged him. They pulled away and laughed. "Well surprise." I said. Amanda looked at me confused. "He is your second surprise." I said. Her eyes went wide and shook her head in disbelief. I laughed and nodded my head. She ran to me and tackled me to the floor. We laughed and stood up. We saw that Aj was recording us. Amanda had walked up to Aj and playfully pushed him. Oh this is going to be a really fun day. We are just missing one more surprise.