Chapter 21

<Jonah Marais' POV>
The guys and I are all sitting on the couch when we hear the sliding glass door open. We shot our heads up and saw that Logan and Corbyn were walking in, looking a little out of it. We all sigh and turn back towards the tv. "How is she doing?" Zach asked quietly. They cleared their throats and sat down with us. "Um... I... she's... um." Logan tried to talk but couldn't. Corbyn inhaled and exhaled deeply. He just shook his head. We sighed and became super sad. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked out the sliding glass door. "Why is AJ here? I thought that they weren't talking anymore." I questioned. They looked towards the balcony and then back at me. "Since Amanda moved, AJ has been the one who knows how to calm her down from her panic attacks. I don't know how that happened though. So, I decided to call him to see if he could try and calm her down a bit." Logan said, sadly. I looked out onto the balcony to see that she looked more calmed down then before. I sighed and turned around. I wish that was me out there.

< Amanda Paul's POV>
"Um. Thanks for stopping by AJ. I really appreciate it." I tell him and stand up. He stands up as well and we hug. We pull away and I clear my throat. "We should head back inside." I said, starting to walk inside. That's when I felt AJ grab my hand and pull me back to him. I looked down at my feet. AJ lifted my chin and looked into my eyes. "Amanda. Come on. You know what we have is something special. Why are you ignoring it?" He says. "AJ. I saw your instagram post with that girl. I guess I um. Look I really want to focus on Taylor right now, okay? I'm gonna go see him. But thanks again for helping me." I said, letting go of his hands and walking back inside.

<AJ Mitchell's POV>
I sighed and watched Amanda go inside. "Fuck." I whispered to myself. I looked back inside to see how she was doing and saw that she was hugging Jonah. I instantly got jealous and stood up angrily. I walked inside and stopped in front of them. "Hey AJ. How's it going?" Jonah asked, while smirking. I rolled my eyes and walked over to Amanda. "I can take you to see Tay if you want." I whispered into her ear. She smiles and nods. "Let me just grab a sweater and we can get going." she said. She headed towards her room. "So, tell me, AJ. How is this going to win her over, huh?" Jonah asked. I scoff and look at him with crossed arms. "Jonah, buddy. I'm not trying to win her over. I already won her over. I never really needed to try." I said. Jonah laughs and steps closer to me. "You hurt her, so technically, you haven't won her over. You actually lost her. You just got lucky that she's talking to you." Jonah said. "Huh, it sounds like you're jealous Mr. Marais cause you know I won her heart." I said. Jonah rolls his eyes and steps back. "Me, jealous. No way. I saw  the way you reacted when I hugged her." Jonah said. I was about so say something when I heard someone clear their throat. "We should get going AJ. I don't want to miss visiting hours." I heard Amanda say. She walked passed Jonah and I, starting to walk to the front door. I sighed, looked over at Jonah, and followed Amanda out the door.