Chapter 13

<Amanda Paul's POV>
Taylor and I got into his car and drove off to the house. "So, Ty. Would you like to give me a hint on what the surprise is?" I asked. His eyes were focused on the road and he shook his head no. I sighed. "But why not?" I asked. He looked over at me and back at the road. "Because if I gave you a hint then it would ruin the surprise." He said. I rolled my eyes playfully. We approached our house. I smiled and squeal. Taylor parked the car and took the car keys out of the ignition. I got out of the car and closed my door. Taylor doing the same and walked over to me. I squeal once again. I looked up at Taylor and saw he was already looking at me. I hugged him. He hugged me back and laughed at my excitement. We walked over to the front door and Taylor opened it. We walked in. "Honey I'm home." I yelled and I heard the boys feet stomping to the front door. They all lined up in front of me and Taylor. They were all smiling. I gave them a confused look. I then looked at Taylor. "They're excited to show you the surprise." He whispered. I made an 'O' shape with my mouth and nodded. I looked over at them. "Lead the way to the surprise, boys." I said. They walked up the stairs to the second floor and I followed. We stopped in front of my room. I looked at them. "I already know how my room looks like guys." I said. Taylor walked in and told me to follow. I did as I was told and followed him. We walked into my closet and Taylor opened a door. "Look inside." He said and pointed in the room. I walked in and I was shocked. They made a small recording studio for me. I shook my head in disbelief and looked over at Taylor. I hugged him. "Who's idea was this?" I asked. He smiled at me and pulled away from the hug. "Let's go find out." He said. We walked out of my room and to where all the boys were. I smiled at them and pulled them in a group hug. "Thank you guys." I whispered. We pulled away from the hug. I looked at them and smiled. "So. Who would like to tell me who's idea it was for the recording studio?" I asked. I saw that Cameron had moved forward and raised his hand. "That would be me." He said, looking down. I smiled and hugged him. He was taken back but hugged back. "Thank you so much Cam Bear." I whispered. "Anything for you Amanda Panda." He said. I giggled and pulled away. We all walked downstairs and into the living room. We were all scattered around the room, doing our own thing. I was sitting next to Taylor, taking pictures for Snapchat. Then I got an idea. I started recording and singing. Taylor looked up at my phone and smiled. "She has some talent." He said and pointed as the video ended. I giggled as I looked at the video. I captioned it 'now i get to sing all the time.' I locked my phone and looked at Taylor. He saw that I was looking at him. He turned his phone off and looked at me. "I'm nervous for tomorrow night." I said. He looked at me and rolled his eyes playfully. "You are going to be fine." He said. The room was silent and all the boys looked at Taylor and I. "What's happening tomorrow night?" Hayes asked with a smirk. I giggled at him. He always did this when something happened to me. I threw a pillow at him. He groans and threw it back. "It's not that important guys." I said. Taylor looked at me like I was crazy. "What are you talking about it is important." He said. The guys got suspicious and sat on the floor in front of me and Taylor. They really wanted to know what's happening. I sighed. "Okay. Okay. Aj asked me out on a date and I said yes." I said. I heard the boys scream. I giggled. "Guys it's no big deal. I don't know why you guys are screaming." I said. They all looked at me in shock. "Amanda it is a big deal. You've been a huge fan of Aj's. Now you become friends with him and he asks you out on a date. You know how exciting that is?" Cameron said with excitement. I just shrugged. I looked down at my lap. "I guess I'm more nervous than excited. I feel like I'm going to ruin everything." I said. Cameron shook his head. "You aren't not going to ruin it at all. And if you were, which you're not, Aj wouldn't even noticed because he's so mesmerized by you. So relax. You are going to be fine." Cameron said. I sighed and nodded. I checked my phone for the time and my eyes widened. It's already 3 in the afternoon. Ugh I don't know what to wear. "Do you have an idea on what you're going to wear?" Taylor asked. I looked at him and shook my head. "I'll text him to see." I said.

Text covo between Amanda(my beauty) and Aj (my cutie)
my beauty: what do I wear for tomorrow?
my cutie: something comfy
my beauty: kk see you tomorrow:)
my cutie: see you tomorrow beautiful

I smiled at his nickname for me and blushed. "Oh someone's got a crush." Nash said. I looked up at him and threw a pillow at him. "Shut up Nash you're so annoying." I said and locked my phone. "Hey but you love me." He said and hugging the pillow. I rolled my eyes and giggled. "So what did your boyfriend said to wear." Nash said with a smirk. I threw another pillow at him. "Nash. He's not my boyfriend and he said to wear something comfy. So I guess we might see movies or something." I said. The boys squealed. I scoffed and rolled my eyes playfully. "You guys sound like teenage girls." I said. They all gasped, pretending to be offended. I giggled at them and shook my head. The boys then engaged into their own conversations. I looked around and smiled. This is great. I mean living with my best friends and just enjoying their company. I sighed happily. Everything is falling back into place. Everything is where it should be and I'm happy about it. These boys make me happy. Being with them makes me happy. I smiled at my thoughts. I looked around again and my eyes locked with Cameron's. He faked a smiled and started to talk to the boys again. I sighed. I'll talk to him later. I just want to enjoy the fact that I get to live with the people that I started my journey with.