Prolouge

Lesley

I go by the name Lesley Vance.
I'm well known to be a very secretive person and quiet kid. I've always wanted to change other people's perception on me but that just isn't possible nowadays, so I decided to attend a new school since I've decided that it was better off if I left that lonely kid imagery of mine in the previous school.

I don't want to be known by my schoolmates as the extremely introverted kid. I want a normal life like a normal student and a normal person.

Because of my bad image in my previous school, people kept judging my every move. All thus guilt built inside of me causing me to develop a menatl sickness called depression.

Getting depression led me to cutting my wrists to ease the pain I have always felt.
I know it's a horrible habit, but if I told my parents how I acted like back in my old highschool they would've beaten me up. It's better to open up your wrists than to open up to your abusive parents.

My abusive parents...

Ever since my brother went to study abroad, I was left alone with my mum and dad. My parents showed their true colors and without my older brother, Harley to guard over me, my parents started to take that advantage and abuse me.

I couldn't call my older brother. I was afraid if my parents knew that he knew what they were doing to me, they would kick us both out.
So I decided to stay quiet about what happens back at the house.

But other than cutting my wrists, there's another remedy I found helpful. After I get beat up I lock myself in my bedroom and put on my headphones and listen to music.
It calms me. It brings me euphoria.

I also sometimes take sleeping pills to ease me down. For me, it's like death without the commitment.

I continue this cycle of self-harm, pills and music everyday. It's become an intoxicating habit of mine but I can't stop. I can't bare to look at what I've become, but I sometimes think that it's the only way.

Gussion

My name's Gussion. I'm an aspiring song producer and I occasionally sing the songs I make. This habit of mine has caused me to gain a lot of attention, especially from girls, but I have no interest in not a single one of them. None of them have satisfied my standards. Nobody ever has.

I don't really make songs for attention, but rather as a hobby. Though, people still accuse me of being desperate of attention, I just drown out their words with my guitar.

My parents are very supportive of my hobby. They think that I'll be able to be succesful and I thank them for that. It's nice to know that your parents always have your back.

But recently, I've been lonely. I feel like I'm missing a huge part of my life.
I sometimes sleep on my bed with piles and piles of paper with my lyrics written in them. I don't know what it is about sleeping like that, but it brings me the best of my dreams.

~End of Prolouge