Chapter 14: Comeback

Gussion tries to shuffle through the room and fix his belongings up. He just slept with this random girl he met the night before, and now he doesn't even know where his keys are.

He tried to look through the room for them, with his clothes sloppily hanging on his body while trying not to make this total stranger wake up.

Except he did, she saw him with dark circles under her eyes and messy hair.

"Leaving so soon? Why not a cup of coffee?" The girl asked

"I'm not staying any longer. I want us both to forget what happened today and never speak again." He harshly said and left the girl in her apartment, forgetting his phone in her dormitory.

Lesley POV

Noone expected it, yet it happened.

Lesley Vance, the girl everyone knew to be so lonely, came back.

She looked much stronger and healthier, leaving for a better life deffinitely did a good on her.
And now here she is, back in her hometown.

Back where she met him.

But at the moment, he isn't what's on her mind right now. She just wanted to catch up with her old friends.
And so she did.

---

[Dialing... Fanny]

In the call

Lesley: Hi! Lesley Vance speaking, may I talk to Fanny?

?: Yes, sure let me go get her for you.

Lesley: Thank you, I would kindly appreciate that.

Fanny: Hello? Lesley?

Lesley: Fanny! It's been so long! How are you doing?

Fanny: Lesley it is you! Girl where have you been? You don't know how much Gussion has missed you these past few years. We should meet up!

Lesley: We should! When are you available?

Fanny: Now, actually. We can meet at our old highschool

Lesley: Sounds good, bring Claude and Selena along.

[Call Ended. 2:04]

Lesley was excited to say the least. She was happy she'd get to see her friends again, but there was something Fanny said that went completely over her head.

She didn't mind for now, and headed on towards the meetup.

Time Skip

There they were, her highschool friends. Though, she felt incomplete for some reason. Like someone was missing. Whoever it may be, she's sure he or she will get mentioned in conversation later.

They decided to stop by a cafe and catch up on each other.

Claude already had a girlfriend named Irithel. And his pet monkey Dexter and Irithel's pet cat get along, as he told them.