Chapter 16: Eternal Happiness

"Is this good, Ms. Vance?" The hairdresser asked as she showed the gown that Lesley had been eyeing since they came in the boutique.

"It's perfect! Harley, what do you think?" She asked as she turned to her older brother for a sign of approval. He had a huge smile on his face as he nodded.

Wait, wait. You may be confused, dear reader? What is happening? Why are they in a boutique? When did Harley come back?

Well, let me put you through a quick summary.

Lesley POV

It has been a few years since me and Gusion got together. My life has been amazing during those past few years. I finally met the love of my life, my brother Harley came back and Gusion proposed to me.

Obviously, I couldn't say no. And now here we are, 4 years later. 4 weeks before the wedding day.

Me and my brother are in the wedding boutique, as his final gift to me as my brother, he offered to buy my wedding dress for me.
I was hesitant at first, but he insisted on it. As a final vow, rather.

3rd Person POV

We good? Okay, let's continue.

They left the wedding boutique happily. The dress was set and all they really waited for was the wedding day. Gusion and Lesley had both prepared months in advance for their wedding day.

Harley dropped off Lesley at the house Gusion and her have bought together. Even though they're both only engaged, they already had big plans and made some. They already had a house together, even a car. Only things they were planning left were the wedding and kids.

Everything was perfect, in short. Lesley stepped in the house to be greeted by her fiance, soon-to-be-husband Gusion. He hugged her tightly and left soft kisses on her neck.
"Don't get too carried away, Gus. Save it for after the wedding." Lesley chuckled.

"But I really can't wait, Love. I'm just too excited!" Gussion said, Lesley pulled back and kissed him on the forehead.

"I'll go take a shower real quick. Wait for me in the lounge." Lesley pinched Gusion's cheeks as she went up the stairs.

"Can I go in with you?" Gusion asked teasingly

"Save it for after marriage." Lesley teased back. They both chuckled as Lesley disappeared into the upstairs.

-Timeskip; Wedding

Mossy rocks, overrun lanes, as well as broken castles, the Celestial Palace. It was always where Lesley dreamt of getting maried. And it was perfect, today her wish was coming true.
She stood at the start of the aisle, waiting for her cue to walk.
And there it was, holding her bouquet of dark roses, her black and red dress flowing behind her, she started her walk.

Halfway through, Harley met her. He was her escort. It was sad her father couldn't be there on her special day, but it didn't matter. All that mattered was that she was in happiness.

Gusion stood in the front with the father, the grooms and bridesmaids at the sides watching the bride walk down the aisle.

She looked as beautiful as she always was, Gusion felt like he was falling in love with her, more and more each day.

They finally reached the front. Harley let go of Lesley's hand, and passed it to Gusion.

He muttered a quick "Take care of her" to Gusion as he stepped aside. Gusion let out a small chuckle as he heard that, and nodded.
He didn't have to be reminded, just being with Lesley everyday already made Gusion want to protect her, and cherish her.

And the ceremony begins, they both face each other, holding hands. There was so much love in each other's eyes, everything couldn't be more perfect.

The priest spoke,
"In this day before us, we are witnessing the marriage of our couple, Lesley and Gusion. They have both been through the worst and the best together, and now they are bonded by faith and love.
Here we are promised by eternal love, that these two will face everything, hand in hand as a couple.
You may now say your vows."

"I never thought that the day in which we both become one heart would come. From the day I fell in love with you, I wanted nothing else but to be with you until times end. You mean the entire world to me, Gusion. And I hope we can set forth with our lives, one step at a time, hand in hand. I love you and promise to be yours, forever. Gusion Paxley."

"I'm the luckiest man alive right now, someone as beautiful and perfect as you, Lesley had been gifted to me by the gods themselves. I want you to know, that when times go down, I will be there with you till my last breath. I promise to solely be yours, forever. Lesley Vance."

"You may now kiss the bride."

Without hesitating, Gusion excitedly pulled up Lesley's veil and pressed their lips together. It was a very passionate kiss, like their first. Gusion closed his eyes while Lesley's remained hooded. Her arms on his shoulder, his hands on her waist.

And starting from this day, they will be together. Up until time's end.
Forever walking hand in hand.

~The End~