Chapter 7: Nervous

"Ever since you came into my life, I've felt different."

I sit on my bed. The yellow morning sunshine was shining through my blinds hitting the brim surface of my bedsheets.

Me and Gussion both decided to practice harder in the past few weeks, but recently I feel wierd around him.

It's hard to explain. I don't know what this feeling is. It's foreign to me, and I like it but I dislike it at the same time.

Is this what falling in love feels like?

I'm not even sure of my own feelings. Is it right to have feelings for a person? What if he just rejects me? I don't want to feel twice the pain I'm already feeling now.

I can't bare the thoughts running through my head anymore. I get up from bed to get my day started.
Today's the audition, which makes me extremely nervous. We both practiced hard. I don't know what I'm doubting myself for.

Time Skip: Audition

The both of us sit in a classroom where the auditions are being held. There are many great dancers in this school. I feel intimidated.
My heart beats faster as all the people audition one by one. I can feel our names getting close.

"Hey, Les.. it's gonna be okay. Just do your best." Gussion tells me as he tightly holds my hand.

Not long after we both hear our names get called and my heart starts pounding faster than light. I can feel my anxiety slowly kick in.

Gussion's assuring grip tries to fight my deepest fears. We both take small steps towards the front o perform.

Time Skip: Post Audition

We both run out the room laughing with tears in our eyes. We both ahd no idea how we looked. But we both just generally enjoyed performing together and that's all that matters o us both. We made some mistakes, but I guess that's always a part of learning.

"We... we did it!" Gussion says, sweating from the fast paced dance.

"We sure did!" I excitedly say, absent mindedly hugging Gussion tightly.

I felt comfortable with him. My face burried in his chest, smelling his cologne as I had my arms tight around his shoulders.

I never want to let go.

I felt him slowly get warmer as I looked up to see him blushing a pinkish crimson. It was adorable and I pinched his cheek, letting out a joyous smile.

Time Skip: Next Day

Gussion's POV

Classes were unfortunately canceled today due to heavy rainfall. While it's pretty relaxing, I can't deny the fact that I'll miss seeing Lesley today.

I don't know what it is, but I feel like I like her. Only like though, not more. But I seriously admire her. I don't know anymore.

It's like I'm unhealthily obsessed with being with her.

I let out a small sigh as I looked out at my wet window as I took a sip of the hot chocolate I made. Reminds me of old days when I used to play in the rain and go back inside for the cocoa my mom always made.

Hmm..

"Good old times indeed."

Not long after my small scene, I heard a small ring from my phone. It was a text from Lesley.

Lesley:
Hey Gussion! Hope you've been doing well in the sudden rains recently. I wanna talk to you. It's important. (Insert Lesley's skype here)

Gussion:
Yo Les! Yeah I've been doing good. It's pretty good bed weather along with some hot chocolate. Anyways, I'll give you a call.

I got off my phone and immediately to my computer. I opened skype and added Lesley to my contacts.

I pressed call as I wait and watch the three white dots slowly enlargen and shrink one by one.
Lesley then appeared on the screen. Even through camera her beauty remains the same.

"Yo Les! What'd you want to talk about?"

"Well, I had some good news."

"I'm excited! Go ahead, tell me"

"Well, I'm excited to announce that we've been accepted to the dance club! Everyone thought our performance was spectacular and they invited to the 2nd meeting!"

I stand back in joy as I let out a big smile. I was almost in disbelief

"That's amazing to hear! I tolf you we could pull it off!"

We both spent the rest of the call blabbering on about unimportant stuff.

"Oh wow look at the time. Well I gotta go, Gussion. See you"

"Oh wait you're going already? I wa-"
But before I could finish speaking the call ended leaving me on the homepage.

"I wanted to say something.." I whisper to myself. But I guess it's better if she didn't know for now.

It would be better to keep this to myself. But I have to admit it one day.

I look at her profile as I whisper

"I love you."

I jump on my bed and shove a pillow against my face as I try to calm myself down.

Ahh... is it too early to say I love her? Is it too early to have feelings? What if we don't share mutual feelings? I'm getting too paranoid about this, honestly. I don't even know anymore.

I'm not sure of my words yet, nor do I know whether I'll embrace my feelings yet. But for the time being, I want to say that

I want her to be the one.

Author's notes:

Exams are over so expect more updates faster :> also sorry if this was shorter than expected, but I tried to make up for it by sprinkling in sum sweet feelings. I tried to rush it bc I was excited to write the next chapter because something veeeerryyyy special's gonna happen next chapter :DDDD also the GusLey valentine couple skin melts my heart 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗 AHHHHH MOONTON TAKE MY HEARTS TYSM FOR SAILING MY SHIP

Anyways that was all, Gussion officialy has feelings for Lesley now, but we ain't sure about LeyLey yet