||2||INTERNATIONAL COACH - HARRY

It was the month of February, and slowly we were improving in volleyball. We boys now owned two volleyballs, each section contributed for a ball. At the same time exams were coming near. So one day, we boys of B section that was my section, Pranav, Sagneek, Harsh, Saidu, Sandeep and me decided to take a study leave.

       Next day we got a surprise. The surprise was given by boys of A section. Guna came to our class and gave a news which till date we are unable to forget.

        'Bros, you all missed an important event yesterday', Guna started 'Both the classes got P.T. period yesterday.'
'But what's there to miss in that?' Pranav asked.
'Only Harry and Dinesh were present from your class in boys yesterday. Our class' boys decided to play cricket. Harry chose a different path. He decided to play volleyball.'
'Alone how did he play volleyball?' I asked.
'He didn't play. He taught the girls how to play volleyball . Sad fellow Dinesh too had to get involved in this due to him.'
'But he himself doesn't know how to play!'
'Aye, he showed the girls professional skills. He was able to send the ball to next court only once and he called that to be a smash!'

       Hearing this we were bewildered. We decided to call him for playing volleyball in lunch break. He came with full confidence. He played with his true form, giving excuses for every shot he missed. But still he did not show any signs of regret. The team in which he was there lost. He still behaved as of he had done nothing.

       'Do you really think Harry knows even a bit of the game to teach the girls?' Sagneek asked.
Harsh answered 'Aye he is INTERNATIONAL COACH IN VOLLEYBALL!!!'
All the boys started laughing.