||20||Last Day of SCHOOL

Unfortunately the last day of school arrived way too soon. There was a mix of emotions among we 10th graders. Everyone were eager to spend the last day in an amazing way with friends. At the same time, we were depressed that it was our last time in school.

As everyone would accept, there was not a moment we could spare. Every passing second, we were nearing the end.

Right from the morning we set out to enjoy with our friends. The boys as well as the girls wrote their thoughts on each others shirts. Even our champion Harry did the same. Yet there was a difference between him and the other boys. While, we signed shirts of boys first, he gave his shirt to the girls and then approached we boys. We found no place to share our thoughts, as his shirt was already filled with the girls' signatures.

When we finished signing, we boys started playing. As usual Harry wasn't present there. Instead, he was spending quality time with the girls. While we were playing in school for the last time, he was playing with the girls for the last time.

Last half an hour of our school life, we sat on enjoyed the ground, enjoying our last bit of time together. As usual, Harry was missing from the spot.

"One last day can't Harry come and spend time with us!" exclaimed Vijay.

"Aye he is busy with the girls." said Harsh.

"Thats so cheap of him. Atleast for the sake of saying the final goodbye, he could have come and spend some time with us."

"Vijay!" said Karthik "Don't you realize that even on the last day of school we are getting to witness something that has happened for the entire year."

"Yes!" exclaimed Sagneek. "I couldn't imagine leaving school without this incident."

"Then lets do what we did throughout class 10." said Naveen.

And we all broke into huge roars of laughter.