||13||"GREATEST MUSICIAN EVER"

"Guys! If you'll are free next weekend, can you'll accompany me to my music competition?" said Harry to us.
"I as you'll know, am a very talented musician. I am participating in this competition as a guitarist competitor. Rather they invited me, to make the competition more tough, you know!"
"Bro, I am going to grassroot football selection next weekend." replied Pranav "Since you too love football, why don't you join me. Football is more important for you right?"
"Bro football for me is like a piece of cake. I'll get selected for sure, but will they have good coaches to train people like me?"
"But don't you value football more than music?" asked Sagneek.
"Are you kidding? Football is just for fun, music is my passion! Anyways can you'll come with me? You'll can cheer me up. Musicians like me will definitely require some cheer leaders."
"Bro we'll see if we can come." said Vijay "As for cheerleaders, I have a plan. Why don't you ask the girls? Then your appearance in the competition will be even better!"
"Nice idea!" exclaimed Harry with joy, "I'll go ask them."

There were roars of laughter as we saw Harry approaching towards the girls. But our laughter was stopped, with Vineetha slapping Harry on his face after he shamelessly asked the girls to be his cheerleaders.

"Serves him right!" exclaimed Naveen.
"What a shameless boy! He didn't even think twice before asking such a question!" said Guna.
"First he's going for some local competition, and on top of that he needs cheerleaders!"
"Next time he tells, he loves football, I'll break his teeth." Said Sagneek. " First he tells everyone football is his religion, then he says it's just a piece of cake. If he likes music more than football, what was the need to lie before?"
"They invited him to the competition to make it tough. Which big musician is he?" asked Harsh.
"Don't you know!", replied Naveen sarcastically . "He is the Greatest Musician Ever!"

This was followed with roars of laughter! !!