||21||FAREWELL!!!

"It arrived too soon". said Guna on day of farewell.
"I know" replied Naveen tying his tie.
"Its going to be the last memorable time of our school life." said Pranav.

Everyone was getting ready for the farewell. We were excited for the event, but at the same time emotional, wondering how to bid the final goodbye to school friends and school life.

Things that day didn't go the way we wanted. A thunderstorm completely destroyed the mood. The place where the event was supposed to be held was totally drenched. But, as we had decided we didn't waste a single moment.

We boys started taking photos, creating videos and enjoying our last moments together. And how could Harry be out of scene. He was obviously making dance videos and was enjoying time with us.

The event began 1 hour late. It took place in a small room. The event was quite a humble, with no music and lightings.

When the program got over, we requested our teachers to conduct the hat throwing ceremony, which got cancelled due to rain. The teachers accepted it and we were given hats.

Harry came immediately and took a picture with we boys wearing hat. Then he returned to his true form. Almost at the speed of lightning he started taking pictures with girls. Maybe not even one girl was left.
"Maybe his whole phone memory is filled with girls' photos." exclaimed Harsh.
"Come on its farewell let him enjoy!" said Karthik.

After the hat throwing ceremony, we started our dinner. We thought as usual Harry might go and have dinner with girls. But ironically, he sat with Dinesh and Daksh and had dinner.

Finally, when we finished our dinner we knew we had arrived at the time when we had to bid the final goodbyes. Now, even the other boys started taking photos with the girls as a substance of remembrance.

Suddenly Harry approached me. He had come to bid the final goodbye. Maybe for the first time I felt like Harry was a very close friend of mine.
"Bro it's our time to depart." I said.
"No bro" Harry said, "Friends never say bye. Life will definitely bring us together again."

I admit I hugged him. He probably knew that we made fun of him the whole year, yet he had approached me like a true friend. I, Pranav, Harsh, Vijay, Daksh, Dinesh, Naveen and Guna left later.

Class 10 was definitely the best part if my school life. Not just school life, I'm sure it was the best part of my whole life. No memory could be better than these school memories.
How will I even live without these friends?
Will I ever get to spend memorable time with them again?
Only time can decide that.

🌟🌟🌟 THE END!!! 🌟🌟🌟