||9||A DAY LIKE NONE ANOTHER

It was the last Friday before mid-term exams and most students including me had taken a study leave. But from what Sagneek, Pranav and Vijay told me, I can't help sharing it with you guys.

          Only six boys and some girls were present. From 4th period no teacher came to the class. All boys were sitting except Harry were sitting together. Sagneek, Pranav, Vijay,Trinayan were playing silent games with Vineetha and two other girls of our class Yanvitha and Keerthana. On the other hand Harry was surrounded with rest of the girls. He was having a jolly time chatting with girls, acting like a boss in front of them.

          Later in the lunch break,the boys played with 11th graders. First set, the boys played miserably. Harry went to serve the ball. They thought the ball won't reach the next court. Ironically, the ball went out of the court. We never knew Harry had so much power.

       Later next set Sagneek decided to take the serves. It was going nicely and the guys could have won. But for Harry was busy giving tips. Till now he was giving weak players tips. But this time he gave tips to Sagneek, a much better player than him.
He said, 'Bro Sagneek after serving directly come inside the court.' Maybe Harry had become blind and did not notice Sagneek doing it from the first serve. He kept on missing easy balls. Once he went to pass a junior his football, which had accidentally come near the court, leaving the game. Result was that their service was broken and lost an opportunity to gain points.

      Our international coach just can't stop making fun of himself!