||3||AUCTIONS!!

Now that we were totally engrossed in volleyball and did not play anything else in school, we had to make proper teams. But all our teams proved to be unfair.

        It was Sandeep who came up with the idea of making teams through the process of auctioning.
'Hey how about having auctions like in IPL?' Sandeep asked.
'Hey good idea it'll be fun!' Harsh replied. Everyone felt the idea of auctioning was superb.

'I am auctioner!' said Pranav.
'Me too.' said Sandeep.
'Saidu and Sagneek are captains.'
'Get lost. I'm not the captain.' said Sagneek. 'Let Alex be the other captain.'
'Okay I have no issues.' I answered. 'But for auctions you need money.'
'We'll use imaginary cash.' said Sandeep. 'Maximum you can spend is Rs 2000. Lets start with weak players. First player Harry.'
'Aye not Harry!' Pranav interrupted. 'He's international coach, his name will come at the end. First player is Dinesh'
'Rs5' I said
'Rs 10' Saidu countered.
'Rs 15'
'Take off!'
'So Dinesh is in Alex's team.'
Like this all players got over until only Pranav and Harry we're left.
'Next player PRANAV P.K!'
'Rs 500' I said
'Rs550' Saidu countered.
'Rs555'
'Rs 560'
'Rs 600'
'I don't have more than that left!' says Saidu 'So I have no choice.'
'Pranav is in Alex's team.' Sandeep confirmed. 'Now Harry! !'
      Both me and Saidu remained quiet.
'So Harry is unsold!' said Pranav mockingly. 'The only player to be unsold.'
All the boys started laughing.

      Next day boys of A section get to know about our new method of making teams. We decide to put auctions with boys of both the sections. Pranav and Guna were the captains. Vijay and Naveen were the auctioners.

      Each and every boy got sold except our legendary coach, Harry. Sagneek was sold the highest and Dinesh the least.
'Harry is again unsold.' said Vijay mockingly.
'Yeah true....' said Naveen jokingly 'HARRY - THE UNSOLD STORY!!!'
This statement was accompanied with huge rounds of laughter.