||17||NEW YEAR PARTY!!?

The last new year party with school friends. This thought carries a sense of sadness more than happiness. Only a person who is studying in class 10 will realise this pain.

"This has got to be the best party of pur lives!" whispered Sagneek and Pranav in my ears.

Both boys and girls of our class were eager for this event. While the boys took up the responsibility of organizing the party, the girls decorated the classroom.

Among the boys, the chief organisers were Guna and Pranav. Other boys too helped in whatever small work was assigned to us. But one boy, did the most fabulous work.

Maybe our champ, Harry did not like the idea of boys organising the party. He was as usual found with the girls, this time helping in decorations.

"Atleast he is doing some useful job!" said Naveen.

The much awaited party arrived, and we boys dressed up according to the dress codes we decided. But Harry, had his own ways. He was dressed up in the most unique way.

As the party began, we boys formed a group and joined together. Obviously this was going to be the last memories of the year, and probably one of the best of our lives.

And as I had expected, I found Harry amidst the girls, chattering happily with them.
"Atleast today for friendship's sake can't he be with us!" said Vijaya.
"I know!" Trinayan joined in. "After all, its maybe the last time we are enjoying together."
"Come on guys!" argued Karthik, "Isn't it the last new year party with school friends! Let him enjoy."
"Yes man! Girls are more important for him than us." Guna said.
"Let us enjoy and not think about it." said Vijaya.
"Talking about Harry is only enjoyment for us" said Naveen, unable to control his laughter.
"Peace!!!"

And then like what we did the whole year, we all roared with laughter.
What a memorable year it was with my friends and obviously HARRY!!!