||15||"TIME'S RUNNING!!!"

December had arrived with a gloomy mood. Our Board exams seemed to get closer and closer, every moment. But top of all, our time to say goodbye to school friends was very near. We wanted to enjoy these last moments of our alliance.

       Even Harry didn't waste any time. He spent most of his time talking with girls. As ultimately  he was our friend, we invited him to join us while having lunch. But he refused, giving the same answer that he preferred  having lunch in peace. As usual, he was found eating lunch with girls.

        Even when we called him for playing, he refused. Instead he was found talking with girls.

"Why does he not want to spend time with us?" said Harsh, "Doesn't he realize that it's only a month that we are together. Then we might not even meet each other!"
"Yeah! Maybe he wants to cherish his last moments of school life with the girls." suggested Vijaya.
"Or maybe he wants to remember us as those friends, whom he always avoided." I added.
"No! You fools" started Naveen,  "Don't you'll realize, time's running. He's got to spend his last days of school with the girls. How important it is for him!"
"Ya" agreed Pranav, "He's got to enjoy his last school days. Maybe he won't even bid us goodbye for one last time! We are not important you see, the girls are!"
"Let him stay at peace with girls." said Karthik, "We'll enjoy our last moment to the fullest."
"Ya" added Daksh, "After all students can't enjoy in presence of international coaches."
       We laughed for a while and went on to play volleyball!