||7||"NOT ALL GIRLS LIKE HARRY"

Most of the boys of class 10 used to gather at the backbenches to eat our lunch. The only boy missing was Harry. One day Pranav decides to call Harry.
'Bro Harry! Come and have lunch with us.' Pranav offered.
'Its okay bro! I like to have lunch in a peaceful environment. Anyways thanks for the offer.'

     Later we saw him having lunch amidst girls, laughing and talking with them.
'He said he wanted to have lunch in peace.' said Pranav.
'Maybe for him talking with girls creates a peaceful environment' said Naveen. 'PEACE!' and all boys start laughing.

      But not all girls liked Harry. Vineetha, also named as rowdy by boys due to her rowdy behaviour towards us, was always teased by boys for her actions. One day, Vineetha decided to volleyball with we, boys. She was playing for the first time, and couldn't play properly. We boys knew that it was her first time but still started teasing her for fun. She too took it in playful manner. But Harry could not control his tongue.

He came and told Vineetha, 'Volleyball is not rowdy's game. You should stop playing volleyball. You should first be trained.'

    After some time Sagneek asked Vineetha mockingly, 'Do you want training for volleyball? We'll arrange for an international coach.'
'You mean Harry!' She replied. 'Who wants to learn volleyball from that show-off fellow. As if he knows how to play.'
'Whoa! A girl insulting Harry!'
'So what? Who won't insult that fellow.'
'We thought all girls like Harry. '
'Not all girls like Harry! He comes, does show-off in front of girls. In front of boys, he gets gagged. He is good for nothing!'