||10|| EXAMS OVER!!!

At last are exams were over and their joy and excitement was all round the corner.

We boys were given permission to stay extra 30 minutes in school to play volleyball. All boys were playing and obviously Harry was not there. He was going home slowly along with the girls, enjoying his time. He didn't even meet us after the exams.

At evening, I, Harsh and Daksh went to Pranav's locality to play football. There were lack of players, since boys of other schools still had their exams. Subsequently, Harry stays in Pranav's locality. So I went to call Harry.
'Bro you go I'll come in 2 minutes.' said Harry.

He did come after 2 minutes. By that time we managed to land the football in the drain. Now the question was that who was going to go in the drain and get the ball?

Harry solved the problem. He went in the drain to our surprise and got the ball. He did do a lot of show-off but he did something we didn't do.

It was the first time that I developed sympathy towards Harry. He knew we didn't like him. He even knew that we didn't speak good things about him. Still he acted so normal with us.

Harry played the match quite well that day, atleast better than his usual game. But the moment I was thinking good about him he compelled me to change my mind. He started his usual show-off. He started teasing the opponent team player, even Harsh, a far better player than him. And how could he not stop giving suggestions.

Maybe Harry doesn't want us to think good about him!!!