||18||PREBOARDS!!!

As month of January arrived, the surroundings became even more gloomier. In just 3 months our boards would start and we faced a lot of tensions. To add to the misery, our school preboards too were about to begin.

All the boys were damn worried about the preboards. Without wasting any time we started studying. Even Harry was ready to stop talking to girls and start studying.

The first preboard was computer. Now, Harry couldn't hold himself anymore. He now started explaining the girls, computer lessons. He was even more delighted when he got to sit on the last seat in the exam hall surrounded by girls. After the exam, when all the boys were discussing the paper, he wasn't present. He didn't even bother to ask how the paper went. Instead, he was busy discussing the paper with girls. This happened for all the exams.

"Harry is so lucky!" said Harsh after all the exams got over. "Sitting on the last bench, he can easily copy from the girls!"
"Yes, I agree!" I replied.
"But the girls are unlucky!" said Naveen.
"Why?" asked Guna.
"Because, if they, by mistake, ask him some question, he'll give the wrong answer. That too with a lot of confidence. They'll think its correct and they'll write it."
"How you know?" asked Vijaya.
"You must assume somethings." answered Naveen.
"What's there to assume in this. This is universal truth!" said Pranav.

Atlast we got a topic to laugh amidst this tension!!!