||6||SUGGESTIONS KEEP ON POURING!!!

Days past by until every boy in our class learnt volleyball, except Harry. Daksh, Lochan and Abhishek were among the last to learn volleyball. Among them Daksh played the best. He had learnt to send and lift the ball.

The day Daksh had lifted for the first time, was a memorable one for Daksh. Not that he got a lot of appreciations. But it became a moment of joke for him.

After playing, Daksh, Sagneek and Harry were going together to class.
Sagneek appreciated Daksh by saying, 'Hey Daksh you played good. You were lifting the ball!'
'But not as good as you' said Daksh.
' You focus a little more in the game, you will definitely play better than me'
While Sagneek and Daksh were talking, Harry could not hold his tongue. He suddenly started, 'Bro Daksh you played good. Only lift the ball a little harder and push it towards players.'
'But isn't pushing the ball considered a foul?' said Daksh.
'Yes it is. I meant use a little more force.'
Sagneek was utterly bewildered. The boy who never touched the ball properly in volleyball, is teaching the toughest technique, passing the ball to others.

There was another similar instance. Volleyball became so famous I'm the class that even girls joined boys to play. Out of the girls, Sai Niveditha(a.k.a Sai) and Parnasha played good. After the match everyone were appreciating their game. But no good player gave any suggestions. Only our international coach Harry could not control himself.
He went and told Sai, 'Sai! Well played!'
'Thanks', Sai replied.
'You played good. But you must try to lift the ball. Passing is very important in volleyball.'
Even Sai was surprised. When none of the good players gave any suggestions, out of no where Harry, the player who didn't touch the ball in the match, gave her suggestions!