||5||HARRY FINALLY PLAYS FOOTBALL!!!

Finally, our champ Harry decides to join us in football. No one was ready to take him in their team.  Atlast Pranav said, 'So sad of him.' and was compelled to take Harry in his team.

     The game started. Pranav had Harsh and me in his team. Although Harsh played solo he was able to make an impact in the game by scoring one and assisting another for me. The other team had Karthik, Vijay and Sagneek. While Vijay handled the goalpost, Sagneek went to join Karthik in strike. As a result defense was left empty and Pranav was ready to jump on to any mistake made by the two.

       The ball never seemed to reach Harry. He was just shouting things for no reason. At the last minute Sagneek decided to go solo and took a long range shoot which went into the goal.

     The match got over and we were back in class. While we boys were discussing about the match, Harry was busy with the girls. Out of what Daksh heard from the crowd he narrated mimicking Harry,
'You'll should have seen how I(Harry) played. After so many days, I played still I was in good form. That too the opponent had such a strong attack with Kartik and Sagneek. I saved all of their shots. Only one shot of Sagneek I couldn't save. Everyone were blocking my way, you know.'

'Only one shot went till him which he couldn't save.' Sagneek said. 'That too it was a left footed shot.'
'Strong attack it seems.' said Vijay
'That's what Sagneek is a defender. He had to play forward due to lack of players.'

       Harry always seems to make fun of himself.