||4||CLASS 10 and FOOTBALL!!!

Soon class 9 exams got over and class 10th started. At the starting of the session we received a huge blow. Our friends Sandeep, Saidu and Suraj were shifted to the boarding school branch due to their poor academics. However, we got a huge surprise too. Both the sections were united and now there was only one section. We boys were happy now that all boys were in a single class. But Harry had a different reason for being happy. Now that the class was united, there were more number of girls whom he could impress.

The FIFA WORLD CUP 2018 was about to start and the fever was felt everywhere. We stopped playing volleyball and started playing football. Some football haters like Guna, Naveen and Vijay kept themselves away from the game. Eventually even Vijay joined us and showed his goalkeeping skills.

Harry was very enthusiastic about playing football.
'I used get trained in goalkeeping when I was young.' he said, ' I won't be surprised if I turn out to be the best goalkeeper of the class.'

Teams were made and we boys were ready. Only the school bell indicating lunch break had to ring. The bell rang and we boys tore into the field. The only person missing was Harry. Sagneek went to call him, but he didn't come stating that he was unwell. This infuriated Sagneek as his team was now goalkeeper less.

So we started playing without Harry. Everyone enjoyed and I found out many boys actually knew how to play football. Karthik, Pranav, Daksh and Harsh played quite well. Vijay too impressed everyone with his keeping techniques.

We finally returned to our class after lunch break. We found Harry surrounded amidst girls. He was playing catch- catch with the girls.
'He's headache seems to disappear when he sees girls!' exclaimed Sagneek.
'Obviously!' answered Vijay, 'No one is better in boys than Harry when it comes to having fun with girls!'