||8||HUMILIATED BY GIRLS AND BOYS!!!

It was the last P.T. period before mid-term exams. This meant it was the last P.T. of 1st term. From the morning, we were waiting for the P.T. period. Many boys were absent. As a result even after addition of four girls there were just 7 players on each side, one more than number of players supposed to play.

From morning there were a lot of discussions on making teams. Finally teams were made after lot of controversies. Meanwhile, Sagneek and Pranav had requested Vineetha to ask Harry to teach her volleyball.

In lunch break, she went and asked Harry, 'You were supposed to teach me volleyball. You forgot about it?'
He replied 'No! No! How can I forget? But I'm not so professional! '
'Its okay!'
'I might not be very professional but I can definitely teach you how to play. I'll teach you to play without a ball.'
'How is that possible?'
'I'm teaching no! You just have to listen to me. I'll teach you don't worry!'
'Okay!' Vineetha said and she came back.

Later, before the P.T. period, I,Pranav, Sagneek, Harsh and Vijay were practicing smashing in the class. Few girls including Sai, Vineetha and Geethika were observing us practicing.
Sai went and asked Harry, 'You know how yo smash?'
'Yeah! But I'm not that good you know.' He replied.
'Oh! Why don't you try once? They'll definitely allow you.'
'I know they will. But I don't want to.'

Then we offered to teach Sai to smash. She tried a couple of times and went back. Then suddenly Harry approaches Sai and says, 'You must use a little more force in smashing. And swing your arms more freely.'

Little did he realise girls and boys together were humiliating him.

Later on Sri Vidya's (another girl who tries to play volleyball) request we were teaching her to pass the ball. She was unable to do so. Harry again tried to share his valuable knowledge. But this time, Vineetha couldn't control her laugh. And why not, he taught the wrong method which would be termed as 'carries'!