Epilogue

4 months later

Connor and me eventually moved into our own house, after the marriage and whatnot.

Right now, I'm about to look at what might be a life changing surprise. I check and gasp in surprise, as I am alarmed with wonderful news. I cant believe it. It happened. Wow. I need to tell him. Hes going to be so happy. "Connor?" I yell. 

"Yes, my sweet girlfriend? I mean wife." My heart jumps at the mention of me being his wife. Connor comes down the stairs, and pulls me into a soft kiss. I kiss him back with my heart fluttering. Every time I kiss him.. I can't explain what runs through me.

I pull back and say, "Connor. I'm so glad you were my first kiss, and the only person I'll be ever kissing."

"I'm glad that I was your first kiss too." He chuckles showing off that  beautiful smile, and cups his hands on my cheeks and gives me another peck.

"So, what's up?"

"Connor, I'm pregnant." I give him the sweetest smile ever. He starts to tear up suddenly of emotion, and throws me into a tight hug. 

"Struggling for air- Connor."

'Sorry, Sam. I'm just so happy." He loosens the tighteness on the hug.

"I'm so happy, Connor. You know, I never thought our relationship would go this far."

"Oh, I knew it.. From when I saw you.." He smiles. 

"Ooh, Connor!"  

He laughs, "I cant wait for our baby. I hope its a girl so she can look as beautiful as her mom."

"Stop it, Connor!" I playfully punch his arm and my cheeks turn hot red.

"You look really cute when you blush."

"Stop it!" He pulls me into another hug. Whenever he gives me a hug, everything feels right in this world. Even if something is terribly wrong. Like the whole issue with Mark. Would I not have met Connor if Mark wasnt my boyfriend? I wouldnt have been sad... and crashed my car.. and met Ricky.. and then Connor. What are you saying, Sam? Shut up.

"What are you thinking?"

"I was just thinking about how maybe I wouldn't have met you if it werent for Mark."

"I guess thats the only good thing about you meeting Mark."

"I love you, Connor. I wish there was a word that could describe more than me loving you.... Because I love you SO much."

"I love you more." He pecks my lips again gently and I throw my arms around his neck. I kiss him back with so many emotions running through me.

It goes to show that everything gets better. I had a terrible time with Mark. A horrible guy. And then I had an amazing guy, Connor Franta... Come in my life.

Connor Franta, the love of my life. Those dreamy green eyes. That dazzling smile. That sweet guy who just does anything to make me happy.

I'll never Forget the things you did for me Connor. 

Never. 

___________________________________________________________________________________

That epilogue was random!!! Haha, I FELT SAD ENDING THE BOOK, SO YEAH HAHA. I WANTED AN EPILOGUE :/ 

Also, did you hear about My o2l imagines???! YESSS... THATS RIGHT. IM STARTING A NEW THING, WHERE YOU LEAVE A COMMENT REQUESTING FOR AN IMAGINE BETWEEN YOU AND ANY O2L MEMBER!!!!!!

IT COULD BE CUTE, NOT CUTE, WHATEVER YOU WANT IF I CAN DO  IT :)

SO LEAVE A COMMENT! With your name & who the o2l member will be!!!! As well, if you dont want to leave a name, just make up a fake name I can use in the story that you want me to use. If its fake tell me by the way, so I dont go like dedicated to ________(insert name) and thats not even your real name, lol.

Okay thanks for reading :)