Chapter 2

I woke up with a start, pushing myself up from the bed I was on I felt a headache coming on. Looking around the room I felt groggy and disorientated. Oh god, where am I? It takes me a minute to piece together what happened...the assault...the kidnapping. I was taken away by that...that thing. It called me its mate! What am I going to do? How am I going to get out of here.

        I looked around to see a huge hotel room, maybe a suite? It was definitely bigger than my apartment, that's for sure. I slowly get off the lush bed and walk over to one of the doors. As I open the door, I am welcomed to an empty but magnificent walk-in closet. This guy really must not spare any expense. Though maybe he can afford to. I quietly shut the door, turning to see if anyone has entered the room. I pause to assess if anyone is coming, and what I deem as a good enough time passed, I make my way around the room to other exits.

        "I need to find a way out of here." I whispered.

       I slowly walk to another door to the far left and quietly open it. As the door opened, I quickly began to feel my heart pump and my body shake. I'm so close, I can feel it. The door is open about halfway before it is immediately slammed shut by a hand to the right of my head.

        "What do you think you're doing?" A thick voice whispers into my ear.

        I turned around and to my surprise there was the same man as before in a towel. Scared, I shrink into the wall, feeling myself become terrified as he inches closer.

"Let me go." I plead out.

His face softens at my expression, "I can't do that love."

"Please, I-I won't tell anybody what happened I swear!"

"No, now come away from the door."

"No! I don't want to! Leave me alone! I haven't done anything to you! How can you do this to me!

Suddenly I am slammed against the wall with a brute force. The man begins to invade my space, placing both his hands next to my head. I begin to whimper, tears shining through my eyes as I look at him. I'm afraid I have pushed him to far, afraid he will kill me for my disrespect. He moves his hand down to the length of my face, crossing over to my cheek, swiping the tears away.

"That's enough now. You don't have to cry little lamb, your safe with me. I can smell your fear, but you do not need to be frightened. I can't let you go. You cannot go home. Your place is with me now. Your life will be better, you no longer need to worry. Come, let me take care of you." He finishes his little speech by placing his head in my neck. I begin to tremble as he growls out his approval sniffing me from collarbone to jaw. I stay still and he does this, up until he starts licking my neck.

"Get off me!" I scream out pushing him away with as much strength as I can muster.

        After what I said I see his face change to anger. I begin to cower into the door even more, if that's even possible, as he begins to breathe harder looking up at me, he then closes his eyes trying to calm himself down. After a couple of minutes pass, he opens them again seeming calm. He walks over to me picking me up and setting me down onto the bed. He then gently pats my head as if to assure himself of something, of what I'm not sure. He then proceeds to walk to the dresser where he grabs what I assume are his own clothes and an extra shirt. He sets one of the shirts down on top of the dresser then tries to put his clothes on in front of me.

        "Hey...what- what are you doing."

        "I am changing?" He speaks gruffly.

        "Could you maybe do that somewhere else...please?"

         "I can't. I'm sorry but I cannot trust that you will not run again."

   He turns to look at me, worry coating his face. I sniffle looking down as he continued to change. Once he was finished, he grabbed the shirt on top of the dresser and walked over to me.

        "Here love put this on." He said then handed me the clothes.

        "No... I mean I can just wear my own clothes."

"Yours are dirty and covered in another man's scent, you will change."

"What about pants?"

"I have none that will fit you. I have asked for one of the attendants to bring you some before we leave."

"May I go to the restroom...please?"

He grunts out his approval, nodding his head toward the restroom. Once I am inside, I begin to change rather quickly, fixing myself up so then maybe I won't look as tragic as I feel. I hear a knock on the door and push away my fear. As I open it, leggings are shoved through the crack in the door. I squeak out a "thank you" and shut the door. Once I open the door leaving the restroom and solitude behind, I look around the room seeing the man sitting down on the bed. He gets up and walks over to me pulling a strand of my hair out from behind my ear.

"You smell like me now."

I look at him wearily as he pats me over.

"I want every male to know that your mine. This gives me pride as your male. One day you will have my mark on you. My scent will be embedded into your body, into your DNA. I will be all you know." He growls out. I tense at his words, my whole-body shuddering at his words. He notices this change in my body and begins to frown.

"Come, we will go to your house and pack your things love, then we will go home."