{5}\ \ \Test./ / /{5}

I smirk looking at Tweek, I joke around and stripe tease, Red looks at Tweek as he slaps my ass and Red says. 'Hurry up fag!' I roll my eyes getting undressed, Red nods chucking powder on me, I say annoyed. 'What the fuck was that?!' Red nods. 'Your symbols glow when you're angry. . .intresting. . . ' Red does some weird hand gestures to Tweek as he blushes shaking his head, Red sighs. 'Tweek, just do it.' 

Tweek sighs wrapping his arms around my chest blowing on my neck. 'Can I show you heaven baby?' I nod quickly. 'Please, please, please!' My chest where the pentagram is, starts glowing a very neon blue, Tweek lets go of me and I ask. 'What about?' He laughs. 'I just wanted to see what would happen.' I huff as Red laughs. 'When you're sexually frustrated you huff.' I roll my eyes as she says. 'Try playing with your magic but. . .who will die today?' I look at my hand to see a dark black and blue mixed flame comes out as my eyes roll into the back of my head.

I answer. 'Nick Joe, Roland Phoenix and Katy Nix. . .' Red nods. 'Alright. . .' She asks. 'Grab something you want.' I shut my eyes and hold out my hands as I feel Tweek in them, I smirk with my hands around his waist holding him in the air.

I quickly hug him. 'Got it!' Red rolls her eyes. 'You're really gay.' Tweek sighs. 'Can you put me down? I need to lay down.' I nod. 'Alright.' I put him down and he leaves, Red asks. 'Can you use your magic?' I try to have it just play. . .I groan. 'What the fuck.-' It quickly enters my mouth as I see visions of. . .Tweek and I. . .and some kid? It all flashes as I fall down only to open my eyes holding someone?

I open my eyes to see Tweek in a shirt in my arms, I nudge him and ask. 'Did we fuck?' He shakes his head. 'No. . .you passed out or something so I get to use you as a body pillow. . .' I nod holding him closer and going back to sleep.

Hope you enjoyed! Bye!